BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jasmin B.
Burts bees is an amazing brand and all of the chapsticks I've used by them has been great thus far. This squeezing tube is super great because it won't melt all over everything. They are very mosturizing and have a great smell.
Sunita M.
I am glad I've this, but it is nothing to write home about. It helps to moisten the lips but by the end of the day, without re-application, my lips start cracking again. I would say this is a temporary solution for your chapped lips. There are other better lip products that deliver more.

TL;DR For the price, it's good.
Tiffany D.
San Antonio, TX
My go to daily lip product! Found a set of these at Ross affordable product! Keeps my lips soft and hydrated and smells like peppermint I'll continue to use this product!
Beverly F.
Fairview, TN
I could live without Burt's bees. I think it's expensive for the product you're getting. I never seemed to get any relief when using their lip balm and it seemed to disappear quickly after applying
Nette D.
Sussex
I love all of these! I have used these for many years! They feel so good on the lips and make my lips so soft and help when my lips are dry or chapped! Def my holy grail!
Janae K.
Seal Rock, OR
This is a very nice producte. up to no i have never had a complaint about Burt's bees and this is also a good addition. the only bad s that it is a bran name so it costly a bit more then its worth.
Natalia R.
This is my favorite lip balm ever!! I've excessively dry lips to the point that they were always flaking until I found this product!! 🙌🏽 it is extremely affordable and you can find it anywhere !
This natural beeswax lip balm has a cooling feeling on the lips due to the peppermint, which I love! It is not too thick or slippery; extremely comfortable on the lips. It soothes and protects dry lips.
Olivia C.
This is amazing.... The smell is kind of sweet honestly reminds me of honey but it goes on really smooth and gives a small amount of color! Burrs Bees doesn't disappoint!
Asia M.
Dundalk, MD
I love burt's bees but I find that these are not keeping my lips as smooth as the mint flavored one I constantly have to re apply the colors are pretty but not worth it
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?