BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Emily R.
This lip balm is not heavy on my lips at all. It even smells like its hydrates my lips and protecting them. I've always used Carmex but after trying Burt's Bees, I think I found a new favorite!
Alexis S.
Beaumont, CA
Oh Burt's Bees, how you never fail me! I love this brand of chapstick. Although it isn't my first choice, I will never deny my time with this stick of wonders...hehe. The chapstick leaves your lips moisturized and plump.
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN
I get chapped lips constantly! Burt's Bees is always my go to. Me and my whole family use it. I love the smell and the tingling sensation it gives to chapped lips so you know it's working.
Kristi C.
This is a good lip balm but it does not have much tint to it. I feel like I may as well get the chap stick and get the same results for less money but it does work really well as a lip balm just not much pigment.
Molly P.
Super obsessed over this chap stick. I literally use this every single day. It keeps my lips hydrates. It glides on easily and the minty feeling makes it even better.
Kiana M.
Last year I tried this chap stick on a whim and was pleasantly surprised! It helped clear my awfully chapped lips in just a matter of hours. I purchased it for only $3 and it is by far one of the best chap sticks I have ever tried! It also leaves a slight pink tone on your lips. Overall, amazing product!
Lidia F.
Atlanta, GA
This lip balm is super soft and lasts a long time on your lips. It smells great and doesn't have any color. I would definitely recommend this for chapped lips, especially to use overnight.
kali m.
1705 dunwoody ln. waunakee wi
It does what it supposed to do. I love the smell. It's very long lasting and hydrating. I think people should definitely buy it. It wasn't to pricey it was in my price range. And I heard people talking about how good it was and know I know why they say that.
madeline b.
Denver, CO
This stuff is amazing as is everything from this company. if my lips feel super dry and cracked, this is the lip balm i always reach for, 15 minutes and my lips are as soft as a baby's bum.
De B.
Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm is all natural and it works. I love how it feels on my lips. My lips feel comfortable and moisturized. After I apply this I feel a little tingling sensation too. It makes me feel like it is actually working and then the proof is in my lips. :)
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?