BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Helene H.
I really like Burt's Bees in general but I am really allergic to their lip balms. it makes my lips all red and irritated. So now, it's my boyfriend who is using them and he really likes it
RoseMarie T.
Burt's Bees lip balm will always be my favorite. I love the way it goes on smooth and stays smooth, it doesn't leave that gross residue like so many balms do. And it makes my lips tingle!
Chelsea G.
Makes my lips super soft and the peppermint makes them feel so much better! It's so worth the $3. I bought it from Walmart, and it's lasted me a while. It's the only chapstick I've ever finished and I'll keep buying it!
belkis l.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I have always been having problems with my cracked lips. I know that Burt's Bees is a good brand and thought of buying this lip balm. I was not wrong. This is another great product from Burt's Bees.
Rachael G.
I received the Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm as a gift, and I'm a fan! This lip balm added a pretty tint to my lips without feeling like I was wearing a heavy lipstick. I also felt like the lip balm kept my mouth soft.
Martha S.
My friend recommended this product but unfortunately, I didn't like it as much as she did. right after using it, it made my lips itchy and made them burn. I had to take it off immediately.
Sydney N.
Lasts forever, and keeps my lips super soft without the weird waxy feeling you sometimes get with chapsticks. I use it as a base for all my matte lipsticks because it's not to "wet" either.
Jessica B.
I'm that girl who always loses her Chapstick but I came across this one and saw it was eucalyptus and gave it a try and I am so glad I did my new favorite lip balm so calming and refreshing
Taylor B.
Shelbyville, TN
This lip balm is great. It has that minty feel on your lips. I have a vitamin deficiency which made my lips awful! Very chapped. This lip balm seems to be helping with the healing process.
Jessica P.
Ypsilanti, MI
Feels pretty good at first, however I'm not a fan of the smell or the aftermath. I wouldn't buy it if I had other options for chap stick. I'm thinking I'm not a fan overall of the beeswax.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?