BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

_ ..
omro
This brand itself is so amazing at making everything especially this balm. It goes on so smooth and stays that way for hours. I always have to reapply chapsticks but this one had me hooked and I never re applied after the first application.
Bailey B.
Louisville, KY
My favorite is the original, the wax lasts a lot longer than a lot of other brands! Great for chapped lips in the winter, plus the all natural ingredients are an A+!! I will always be loyal to Burt’s Bees!
Sophia G.
This is an old standby. It’s not one I always purchase when I need a new chapstick, but I always eventually come back to it. It’s refreshing and feels healthy. I would definitely recommend a it to others.
Greta W.
El Cajon, CA
The original Burt’s Bees has been in my routine for such a long time. It’s a good reliable lip balm that isn’t too slick, but still makes your lips feel great. I love the peppermint tingle of the original
Estefania R.
Commerce City, CO
This product actually keeps my lips moisturized for an extended period of time! It’s not as creamy as other products during application but it’s no big deal, definitely something I like to keep in my bag!
Olivia D.
West Hamlin, WV
I like Burt’s bees a lot. I like that it is organic and that they have a variety of nice flavors. But, sometimes I feel like my lips become dependent on burts bees chapstick, which is a big negative to me.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
I really love burts bees. Especially the peppermint kind. It's one of the smells I can handle in chapstick. Another thing I love is that when my lips are chapped, it gives a tingle like it really is working!
alecia b.
benton harbor
This is my favorite and I have tried a lot. I work outside and a good balm is a must have. This is not clumpy and sticky like chapstick can be. The scent is pleasant without overwhelming and hydrates very well.
Kadie C.
Portland, OR
Burt’s Bees chapsticks are great. They definitely provide lasting hydration during these chilly months. I do prefer the ones that provide subtle color though. If you prefer plain, this original is for you!
member-f3b4f
This is honestly the best lip balm I have ever used and will ever use. It tastes like tea in a way and it most importantly hydrated your lips. Love the tinted ones as well I have like 6 now.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?