BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Diane R.
Coudersport, PA
My husband & I use this a lot during the winter months as both of us are in and out of our car a lot throughout the work day it really helps to keep out lips from getting chapped and peeling.
Esther W.
Aloha, OR
I'm still trying it out but so far I think it's pretty great! I have really dry lips & it helps so much! It's decently priced & I'm glad I can keep it in my pocket without it looking funny.
Samantha O.
I personally love anything Burts Bee's as i often try to buy the brand for my toddler. Which is why i picked myself up burts bee's chapstick. It is long lasting, easy to use and delightful. I really like that is more on the natural side. I would recommend it.
Alison C.
This is my FAVORITE lip balm to use! I love that it keeps my lips moisturized, especially during the harsh winter months. I also really like the smell and tingly feeling the balm gives you!
Christy B.
Crittenden, KY
I enjoy using my Burt's Lip Balm. It seems to last longer than Chapstick and offered in a tint of color if you like. I always keep one in my purse and recently learned it is great for anyone with a wheat gluten allergy.
Brianna M.
The only lip balm I'll use! Always helps with my dry chapped lips. The peppermint feels refreshing and moisturizing. I love that it is made with all natural products. Everyone should try!
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
This stuff goes with me anywhere I go. I switched to this a few years ago and will never go to anything else. I love the tinge of peppermint and love the way my lips feel after I apply it.
Paige S.
Temperance, MI
I recommend this to everyone! Burt's is a little more exspensive then the competitors but it is well worth it! The product alwasys works and smells great! Goes on smoothly and lasts all day.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Best chap stick on the planet! The minty scent/flavor makes you feel like you just brushed your teeth, and can help make bad breath. Keeps lips moist and protected. And sold everywhere.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
It's an okay lip balm. I usually use it if I'm not wearing any other lip products or if that's the only one I have with me. It dries up pretty fast and leaves my lips chapped occasionally.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?