BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

cindy d.
Verbena, AL
I'm not really one for chap-stick or lip balm type items, but I do like think product, and it is affordable. So, it works well for the price and I like the slight tingle that the mint gives.
Sarah B.
This product is mediocre. I've had the cheap balms work better than this. It does soften lips but any balm can do that. The taste is repugnant and the smell is worse. I'll stick with Carmex and EOS balms!
Christin L.
Siesta Key, FL
I have been using this for 7-8 years now and WILL not use anything else. It works, it is free of chemical laden ingredients and did I mention it works!!!! Different options/types to chose from
Elyse L.
Newhall, CA
I've tried many different Burt's Bees lip balms, and I really haven't liked them. The Acai Berry one, however, is my favorite. It isn't sticky or clumpy, and it doesn't have that annoying tingle. It also tastes delicious.
Lisa O.
Flushing, NY
I like the peppermint feeling/smell. This is definitely not my stable Chapstick, I personally feel like other products to a better job. Used once and didn't finish it nor bought another one
Paige C.
Waterford, ME
One of the best moisturizing chapsticks on the market. I have one in the car and one in my purse at all times. I work outside daily year round, this cuts down on weather cracking of the lips.
Paige H.
Marietta, GA
I love this lip balm! It keeps my lips moisturized all day! It is especially great during the winter when your lips tend to get more dry and chapped. I always have a Burt's bees lip balm in my purse! Must have product!!
Jody M.
Petaluma, CA
I really like the smell and the feel of the Burt's Bees line. I think they make the area around my lips break out because of the wax they use, though. I still continue to occasionally use it anyways just because I love the smell.
Alison C.
This is my FAVORITE lip balm to use! I love that it keeps my lips moisturized, especially during the harsh winter months. I also really like the smell and tingly feeling the balm gives you!
Monica M.
Brockton, MA
Burt's bees has to be my number one go to chap stick. I love having soft lips, so for me this is a must have all the time . I love to prep my lips for lipstick and Burt's's bees is great for that.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?