BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I have almost every sent/flavor they have out currently. They all smell amazing and hydrate your lips great! They are alittle expensive for chapstick but definitely worth the money. Better than any other brand I've tried.
Molly S.
Burt's Bee's makes the best lip balm! It great for fixing chapped lips and just for lips that as the tube says needs some replenishing. Burt's returns the moisture to those once hurt lips and leaves them feeling brand new!
Christin L.
Siesta Key, FL
I have been using this for 7-8 years now and WILL not use anything else. It works, it is free of chemical laden ingredients and did I mention it works!!!! Different options/types to chose from
Stephanie A.
Pensacola, FL
I LOVE Burt's Bees Lip Balms! They are soothing, moisturizing, and have a wide variety of subtle colors. I also love the fact that the ingredients lean towards the more natural. Beauty without compromising my health safety!
Paige C.
Waterford, ME
One of the best moisturizing chapsticks on the market. I have one in the car and one in my purse at all times. I work outside daily year round, this cuts down on weather cracking of the lips.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like Burt's bees. It is my go to lip balm when my lips are chapped or in the winter. Unlike most of the other brands it actually lasts and doesn't have to be re-applied every 30 mins.
Laura C.
Clarence, PA
This is great! I make my own balm from bees wax and find that this is quite comparable. It also work in a pinch for dry spots. We were on a trip and my daughter had a spot of eczema on her arm. I did not have prescription cream and put some of this balm on it. It stopped the itch and redness overnight.
Krista B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this lip balm. I use it daily and it keeps my lips moisturized and kissable! I love the hint of color it gives because I an not a huge fan of lipsticks. Highly recommend this product.
Yelena W.
Knoxville, TN
I love a Chapstick that also smells good. And this stuff smells good, leaves my lips soft, helps when I have chapped lips, and it doesn't leave my lips cakey. I have to have one in every room!
Heather H.
Westerly, RI
I have always loved the original Burt's bees but I recently tried the grapefruit and it is awesome. I also am a big fan of the pomegranate! Keeps my lips so soft even in freezing cold winters!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?