BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sidney R.
Waxhaw, NC
Overall this Chapstick provided good moisture and flavor but did not last as long as I would have liked. I appreciate that it contains only natural ingredients and don't have to fear harsh chemicals.
Mayle G.
Naples, FL
Much like other products from this brand, this lip balm set is no different. The price is pretty high for what it is, the colors are pretty blotchy once one, and it doesn't last. Burt's Bees markets itself as great for the price but that's wrong. You're better off getting an EOS balm or even a gas station Chapstick brand balm.
Alexandra R.
My best friends and I are obsessed with this chapstick. We all have one on each of us at all times. It is that good. Men, women, its fantastic. I would recommend this product to anyone. I love the minty!
Carly Z.
Allentown, PA
Best lip balm ever smells great very moisturizing great to keep in my purse very affordable long lasting I would highly recommend to a friend I would repurchase excelllent but can get almost anywhere
Paola P.
Burts bees is so good! It moisturizes my lips and leaves them soft! Love how u can choose between colorful balms too because it's like best of both worlds :) you can buy this almost anywhere! My go to chapstick❤❤️️
Ana C.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the kind of lip balm I wear when my lips are feeling dry. The balm last a while on my lips, so my lips feel nice and moisturized longer. After the product has wore off, my lips are nice and soft.
Bergen B.
I've tried just about every chapstick out there and none of them compare to Burts Bees!! The peppermint oil keeps it from putting a bad taste in my mouth and it's soooo soothing on dry or chapped lips. Absolutely worth the $3-$4 per tube!!!
Karlie G.
Ham lake, MN
Burt's bees is the only lip balm that I use. It makes your lips moisturized for the longest amount of time and I think that its a little thinker than some other chap sticks but not too think like lipstick
Danielle B.
Winston-Salem
Burt's Bees Lip balm is the best! It makes my lips feel very soft and I feel it last for the entire day. It doesn't take much for your chapped lips to feel soothed because of it's nice and creamy texture!
Lydia F.
Lodi, CA
Love there product ! 100% organic or at least I think . But very soothing for lips . Very helpful with dry lips . The packaging is very cute . Gives it a honey comb look . And color . I would highly recommend this brand and chopstick .
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?