BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rachel N.
Mc Clure, OH
I have tried so many lip balms in my life but Burt's Bees are the best especially the replenishing one. It isn't too heavy on your lips and it is perfect for those who get really bad chapped lips like I do. I go through so many of these!
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
This lip balm doesn't do much for my lips; usually they're chapped again within fifteen minutes. The scent is fruity but the taste definitely is not. Tastes waxy like most lip balms, especially Burt's Bees.
Shery J.
My favorite lip balm! I have the mango one, but honestly they are all super great and really hydrating. I use it almost everyday and I need to buy more. I am definitely convinced now after using it, that it's the best lip balm out there.
courtney m.
Columbia, SC
I love this chapstick! I have mine in the shade honeysuckle and not only does it smell amazing but it looks great too. very moisturizing and I love that its natural! my only complaint is how expensive it is!
Kimberly W.
Atlanta, GA
Great lip balm! It feels very refreshing and it is easy to find at most places. My only reason for 4 stars is that it is a little pricey IMO and I find myself applying it often.
Laura S.
I have been using the replenishing chapstick for a few months. I like it because it feels very moist when its first applied. I don't have a tinted version. Unfortunately it doesn't last as long as other brands of chapstick, and I prefer to use more of a peppermint-enhanced chapstick.
Alyssa R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love love love any Burt's Bees product!!! I love the tin circular ChapStick container one so much! Truly makes your lips feel better and moisturized while also smelling good!
Hanjing L.
The Chapstick was alright. I really don't understand all the reves. It is a nice chapstick, but I much prefer the Maybellion baby lips which feels way more moisturizing and has a much smoothr application
Mehnaz I.
Germantown, MD
Love that this is natural and unlike most chapsticks, this doesn't dry out your lips after it wears off. It feels so good putting on and comes with many scents and colors. Only downside it that it (obviously) feels waxy, whereas I love a moist feeling.
Emily A.
Love this product. I have used this as my daytime lip balm for years. The smell isnt overwhelming and it layers nicely under lipstick/lip stain. It glides on smoothly. Definitely my go to lip balm. Would recommend! Great product for the price!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?