BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Megan H.
Hanover, PA
My go to winter lip balm, can't make it through the chapped lips season without it! Absolutely love the smell, peppermint is always rejuvenating. You can feel it healing as soon as you put it on. Will buy over and over
Laura M.
Lancaster, CA
This is an excellent lip balm. I love all the Burt's Bees products I've tried so far, and this is one that I always keep in my purse. It actually works for chapped lips and leaves them feeling refreshed and smelling nice :p
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
This is my favorite lip balm. I use it all day, every day. I like this one because it's tinted red, so it also helps brighten my lips versus some of the white lip balms that Burt's Bees makes.
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
Burt's Bee's is my favorite! It soothes chapped lips faster than anything I've ever tried. I also love that it leaves a cool and tingling sensation on my lips-- so it feels like it's working!
Jenna C.
Webster, NY
I have used this on and off for the past 10 months and i cant say i have really noticed a difference. I love how it feels at first but it wears off quickly and the smell is a bit off-putting
Kimberly C.
Pilot Point, TX
I really enjoy using this balm. It seems just a tad thicker than the EOS and goes on super smooth so that's always a plus in my book. Its the smell that I have a hard time adjusting too.
Erin A.
Portland, OR
I use Burt Bee's Lip sun balm during the summer. Being out in the sun a lot during sailing season this stuff REALLY does help. However, It's really stiff so I only use this one in the summer and no other time of the year.
Joselyn S.
West New York, NJ
Currently i am obsessed with Burt's Bees products! I tried this lip balm and it is so far my favorite! It moisturizes my lips and leaves them feeling nice and minty. It has made my chapped lips go away. Highly recommended plus its made of natural ingredients!!!
Madi M.
Normal, IL
Burt's Bee's is a great product! This chapstick did give my lips a slightly reddish pink color but nothing to crazy! It does its job and keeps my lips feeling great instead of super chapped!
Laura C.
Clarence, PA
This is great! I make my own balm from bees wax and find that this is quite comparable. It also work in a pinch for dry spots. We were on a trip and my daughter had a spot of eczema on her arm. I did not have prescription cream and put some of this balm on it. It stopped the itch and redness overnight.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?