BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Shelby M.
Salisbury, MD
Purchased at: CVS
My absolute favorite chapstick. I keep one in my purse and in most jacket pockets. I love the mint feeling on my lips, it keeps them nice an moisturized. 10 out of 10
Liz N.
I like burts bees a lot, I've used it for a lot of years! My only downside of this brand is it is very drying to the lips, it makes you use it more often which I don't like. It does last a long time and it feels nice on the lips. It is pricey
Hillary C.
Orlando, FL
This is my go to lip balm!! I’ve tried so many lip products and none of them met my expectations. I’ve been using this lip balm for years now and have not changed my mind about the product. I absolutely love my Burt’s bees and I won’t go anywhere without it.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
If I have to pick a chapstick by Burts it would be this. After so long I have to stop using this and switch to another brand because it makes my lips almost worse. Like I need to use this to soothe my lips without it they're sore and chapped.
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
My all time favorite chapstick. I swear by this kind, it makes my lips feel so so soft! I also love the minty cooling sensation that this chapstick gives to me. I love using this before I put on liquid lipsticks! Helps me keep moisturized all day
Emily S.
Ocean City
Especially during the cold season when your skin and lips begin to dry out it becomes a necessity to have lip balm. I love the variety of flavors offered. I bring my lip balm everywhere i go because I hate it when you get gross chapped lips.
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
Love this lip balm! The mint is perfect gives a slight sting when applying but not too much were it’s not tolerable. I’ve bought it several times but I like to alternate flavors. It’s a bit pricier than the typical but it’s worth it, I recommend!
Mary G.
Naperville , IL
I love this lip balm. I carry it with me everywhere, the small size being perfect for this. The softness that this balm provides is very long lasting, and I enjoy the mintyness of it. Some of the other flavors are okay, but I prefer this one.
Jenna V.
This lip balm is the best lip balm ever created. I have one in my car, my purse, my bedside table, my work bag, and even my backup purse. I love how cool and tingling this lip balm is! I use it everyday and my lips are never crusty or dull. They are always refreshed and smooth! Highly recommend! Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Rachel R.
New Monmouth, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Good lip balm for those that want something more natural but the scent isn’t for everyone. Its easy to shop around for a good deal on these. It meet my expectations of a lip balm.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?