BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
You can definitely taste and feel the peppermint in this one. original burt's bee flavor is still just as good as the other. No frills, no colors, just hydrating lip balm for dry cracked lips
carol w.
Phenix City, AL
I am all about natural items that I use or eat. I love Burt's bee's products. Growing up I had bees and would use the wax and honey for various things. So this is by far the best product. I love how it tingles on my lips too.
Sydney B.
lafayette
This product makes my lips feel amazing and I'm pretty sure I own about ten of these! It is so small and fits into anything I need it to! It last on your lips forever you you don't have to keep reapplying every five minutes!
Christine R.
MILLPORT, AL
Absolutely wonderful chapstick. It makes your lips feel so soft and smooth. It really seems to help heal those rough chapped lips. My lips seem to stay chapped if I don't keep chapstick on.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
I bought myself this holiday set for Xmas and I absolutely love it! The classic chap stick is my absolute favorite! It is the only one that works
Well and keeps my lips nice and moisturized !
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Glides on like butter and keeps lips soft and supple all day. Has a nice light scent and semi-pleasant taste if gotten in your mouth. Natural Product Association Certified and 100% NATURAL.
Yesenia H.
Bayonne, NJ
This has got to be the best moisturizing lip care I've ever tried! Whenever my lips start to feel chapped from ongoing use of trying different lipsticks this product always gets the moisture back into my lips...It's a must!
Amber G.
edinburg, tx
Love this product I've never used Burt's bees products but when I tried it my lips felt moisturized and I love the colors as well and I like that it last longer than other lip balms I've tried
Lisa B.
I love Burt's Bees but actually don't think the lip balm is extra-special. It definitely does the job and I keep a tube in some of my pockets and purses, but it's not necessarily my favorite to use for extremely chapped lips.
Christina B.
Louisburg, NC
I use Burt's Bees pretty regularly.. Bigger fan of Burt's in the winter when my lips are super dry and chapped. Flavors are great and does not leave your lips feeling like it's coated in wax.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?