BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Christine B.
Sierra Vista
Started using this when the brand was new and haven't stopped. Won't use anything else. Definitely worth the price. Leaves a cooling healing feeling on your lips and smells good! I'm addicted.
Fernanda A.
Tulsa, OK
I like how this stuff makes my lips soft & it somewhat plumps them too. The tingling sensation lets you know that it works. Been using this as a child & i always buy this because it's my holy grail.
Trina M.
Unlike generic brand chap-stick, Burt's Bees does not irritate my lips/skin.
It not only prevents my lips from becoming chapped in the desert, is also expedites healing of already chapped lips.
Kayla F.
Mountain city, Tn
This is the only Chapstick I will use. It heals my chapped lips better then any other brand. I also am not having to use Burt's bees as often as I would other brands. Love, love, love Burt's bees!
Gloria R.
Des plaines , IL
I'm on my 3rd tubes! It's honestly so great, leaves your lips moisturized without feeling greasy. And if your lips are already chapped, this will definitely help them get smooth and soft again!
Mishaal B.
I've use a variety of Burt's Bees products, including almost all versions of the Beeswax Lip Balms. The original is not my favorite, but works just fine! My brother is a big fan of this version.
Mercedez H.
Bridge City, TX
I love this chap stick! I keep one in my purse and one in my backpack for school. It makes my lips tingly but I love it! Keeps my lips soft and they haven't cracked once since using Burt's Bees!
Li'Andrea A.
Bethlehem, PA
Not my favorite, but will use if need be. It's very affordable, and a top favorite in my family. It gets the job done, but ironically, I don't like the waxy feeling on my lips from the product.
Amanda S.
Definitely one of my top choices in Chapstick. Sold in most drug stores at a good price. Smells minty and makes your lips tingle when applied. Definitely improves hydration and softness in your lips and even freshens breath!
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
I bought myself this holiday set for Xmas and I absolutely love it! The classic chap stick is my absolute favorite! It is the only one that works
Well and keeps my lips nice and moisturized !
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?