BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Joclyn T.
Denver, CO
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this chapstick! I always put it on before I do any makeup so that my lips are moisturized enough to put lipstick on, and it smells AMAZING. The only flaw is that there is no SPF in this or in the mango one that I have.
Angelina H.
I love almost all Burt's Bee products. There lip balms are great. They keep your lips smooth and soft. Really good to have if you are sick. Or even if you are not its just a great lip balm in general!
Lisa D.
I have recently been trying to switch to healthier brands so I am extremely excited to find the Burt's Bees line! It goes on nice, has a nice scent and my lips feel so soft. I am interested to try it during the harsh winter weather!
Joella D.
waco, TX
I love to have one of these in my makeup bag for quick touch ups. My husband carries one with him at all times also. Lots of moisture, doesn't leave color on lips and keeps your lips in great shape.
Jermaine B.
Chalfont, PA
I love this product when I'm in a rush and don't have the time to apply lip balm, lip liner, AND lipstick. It moisturizes my lips but gives it a nice and healthy tint too!
Joanna D.
Bakersfield
I absolutely love this product. It's so creamy! Love all the different scents they have as well. I always keep it in my bag it's my go to for under any lipstick I use, to keep my lips from drying out.
Alexis P.
Las Vegas, NV
They feel, smell, and taste nice on the lips. The four pack is convinient because I don't have to go back to the store to buy the product once I finish a tube. I love supporting this brand as it supports the #savethebees campaign.
Lexie S.
I really like this product! It has a nice minty smell and it is very moisturizing. It is very easy to use and lasts for a long time. I have been using this product since I was a child and I keep returning to it for my main chapstick.
Sharon W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I bought this after hearing great reviews. However, I hated it for myself. I did not like the texture, and it made my lips feel dry and weird (for a lack of a better term). I gave it to my mom instead.
Tricia H.
Webster, NY
I was given this lip balm as a gift.  I was glad to receive this and even more glad when I used it. I have the mango flavor.  The effects of this lip balm stays on long, leaving your lips feel moisturized for a long time.  I do recommend this brand to others.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?