BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jessica S.
Elliott, IA
I love this product, it makes your lips feel so great and smells good and is made of good stuff. I love having soft lips and this stuff works great at keeping them there.
Sharon W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I bought this after hearing great reviews. However, I hated it for myself. I did not like the texture, and it made my lips feel dry and weird (for a lack of a better term). I gave it to my mom instead.
Sarah O.
Titusville, FL
It's not my absolute favorite chapstick but I always have a spare in my purse in case I need something on my lips. I LOVE the tingly feeling on my lips after I apply it from the peppermint. I usually just apply plain vitamin E on my lips but this is a fun twist from my norm
Stephanie S.
Phoenix, AZ
My lips are constantly chapped from living in the dry Arizona desert. This chapstick has saved my poor little lips so many times I should probably write a letter to them directly! The only downside about t is that it's very thick.
Sara A.
Flat Rock, MI
This product keeps your lips feeling soft all day loong. I have absolutely no complaints for this product. It does a great job keeping your lips moisturized. It also smells great. Great job Burt's bees.
Lisa D.
I have recently been trying to switch to healthier brands so I am extremely excited to find the Burt's Bees line! It goes on nice, has a nice scent and my lips feel so soft. I am interested to try it during the harsh winter weather!
Christina B.
North Aurora, IL
The tingling sensation is fabulous! I like this chapstick a lot however, I do not use it on a daily basis. It is slightly thick, and it can melt very easily in the high humidity of Chicago weather.
Jermaine B.
Chalfont, PA
I love this product when I'm in a rush and don't have the time to apply lip balm, lip liner, AND lipstick. It moisturizes my lips but gives it a nice and healthy tint too!
Jessica Argueta A.
Las Vegas, NV
I've tried many chapsticks and not all of them work. When I tried Burt's bees chapstick I never went back to the old ones. I love it! It works and its natural! No petroleum in this chapstick! Its great!
Angelina H.
I love almost all Burt's Bee products. There lip balms are great. They keep your lips smooth and soft. Really good to have if you are sick. Or even if you are not its just a great lip balm in general!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?