BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Gaby M.
I remember getting this Chapstick as a little girl and my favorite thing about it is when I applied it and would go off to play.. 4 hours later my lips still had Chapstick left. It is very long lasting and leaves your lips extremely soft
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
Not my favorite. I like that they are all natural, but it did not heal my lips. I liked the texture on my lips, as well as the pleasant smell. Unfortunately it did nothing to benefit my already dry lips.
Francheska P.
Love this, I have almost all flavors and tastes, fav is pink grapefruit. I love how nicely it glides on. I would not recommend it for dry chapped lips, becasue it may sting them. So when I have lip problems, I switch to carmex. But when I just need some moisture, this is my go to
Jessica M.
Aurora, IL
This chapstick is very moisturizing. There's a lot of different flavors and I like the packaging. My favorite flavor is coconut and pear. It also makes a good lip primer before you put on your lipstick.
Felicia B.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I am actually using his right now! I love this chapstick. I love the "Minty fresh" feeling on my lips after I put it on. I live in a dry area so this chapstick is my life savor! The smell and taste are perfect
Rebecca B.
Mesa, Az
This product is still the best of the Burt's Bees line. I use it before bed every night and keep tubes or tins scattered around the house. I particularly like the tin (pictured) in the car so that when the car heats up, it stays usable.
Ana C.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the kind of lip balm I wear when my lips are feeling dry. The balm last a while on my lips, so my lips feel nice and moisturized longer. After the product has wore off, my lips are nice and soft.
Candace C.
Spokane Vly, WA
Burt's Bees is the best, hands down! I love the way it smells, tastes, and feels. I use it all year, but its the best in the winter. It feels amazing to put it on right before you go outside in the cold.
Emily J.
Johnson Ks
This is my all time favorite chapstick!! The packaging is good but it doesn't need to be. It is the only chapstick that moisturizes my lips!! It is long lasting but i apply it all the time! I have probably bought more than 50 of these, that's how amazing they are! Highly recommend!
Shannon M.
This is a classic chapstick. It never irritates my sensitive skin and always does a good job hydrating my lips. It smells nice and feels good on your lips. I have had over a dozen of these and always finish them, if I don't loose them. This is my go to chapstick. Highly recommended.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?