BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Nikita C.
Montrose
Simple but perfect! One of my favorite chapsticks! I will continue to purchase and use this product! I’m all about all natural products that work great! Definitely recommended for others to purchase and try!
April M.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love how hydrated my lips feel after using this! Like I can go hours without having to reapply because my lips don't feels as chapped. The only downside is the smell of the original. Not horrible but I just don't like it.
Mallory S.
Clovis, CA
I hate it. Absolutely hate it. It’s too waxy and doesn’t apply smoothly or well at all and it just sits on the lips without hydrating or repairing at all. It’s overpriced for a lip balm that doesn’t even work.
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
One of the items I never leave the house without. I have one in my purse, one in my bathroom, one on my nightstand and one on my office desk. Cant live without. Cooling sensation and hydrates perfect for my dry lips.
Sarah B.
Pleasant minty flavor. Heals and moisturizes lips. My husband and son like the flavor. I usually put this on before bed and wake up with soft lips! I have repurchased countless times! I’ll defin be a loyal consumer of this product for years to come!
Lynzie S.
Charlotte
This product seemed to dry my lips out more than I cared for. I loved the mint/menthol flavor and how it feels refreshing. I think it’s great to try to find what you may like and see what you’re looking for.
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
I love this, it's especially my best friend in the winter time when my lips become extremely dry. I also used it the whole time I was in labor lol. Must have for any mom, for themselves or for their child(Ren) I love the way the peppermint makes my lips feel.
Brianna R.
Greenville , NC
A cooling chapstick that lasts for hours. I hate having to reapply chapstick over and over several times a day but with this one it last longer than other brands. It is a bit more expensive but it is more organic and overall worth the price.
Karlie W.
Hickman, KY
I really love burts bees as a whole brand, but this is my favorite product. I personally like the original, because I love peppermint, so this is a great chapstick if that's what your looking for. The price is pretty good for the quality.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love Burt’s Bees. I use this chap stick every day. It goes on smooth and it last. It soothes my lips when they are dried and chapped. I think overall it is a good value and that’s why I continue to buy it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?