BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Tessa H.
Chickasha, OK
I don't like it as much as other lip balms. It gives a tingly feeling to your lips which is nice I suppose but it always feels very waxy. Good for people who don't want lip balm to show though.
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
I love this product!! It works well, and lasts a long time. Its cheap, and you don't feel the need to constantly reapply it.I have chapped lips every winter and this works better than ChapStick.
Amanda S.
Charlotte , NC
I love the tingly feeling that this product leaves on your lips. I have a friend who is so obsessed with it that she has one in every bag she owns: purse, bookbag, soccer bag, and bedside table.
Jackie M.
The classic burts bees tingle is what keeps me coming back for more. This is the only type of chopstick that my husband will use and my kids have even started calling it "tingle". I trust the brand to be safe and chemical free.
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
I have to say I don't love this lip balm. It's not as moisturizing as I would like when I first apply it. I prefer my chapsticks to go on smooth and glide on. This one just doesn't do it for me.
Grace M.
Very, very nice lip balm! The original one is one of my favorites because it has the perfect amount of minty coolness to it without stinging or irritating my lips. I also have the tinted lip balm in Hibiscus...again, another favorite! They are both very moisturizing.
Ariel K.
Englewood, CO
The only lip balm I ever buy anymore. It has great staying power and makes my lips feel soft and moist. I will usually put some on at night before I go to bed and when I wake up it's still there!
Elaine H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Burt's Bees Lip Balm is one of my beauty essentials. It's always in my purse. I honestly cannot live without it. It protects my lips and keeps it moisturize all day! I also love the smell of it.
Maryann K.
I'm usually a HUGE fan of burt's bees chapsticks but this one just doesn't do anything for me, its slimy on my lips and doesn't make them feel rejuvenated just slimy and sticky, the smell is nice but the taste is awful as well.
Jadaris N.
Philadelphia, PA
It isn't bad but its not amazing either, it came handy in a pinch when I couldn't find Blistex. it's just not for me so i wont be repurchasing i much prefer the Maybelline Dr. Rescue baby lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?