BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Emily C.
Burts bees is expensive. So I don't buy it. However I have received it for either Christmas or a birthday and I loved it! Leaves your lips feeling so smooth and hydrated!
Fernanda A.
Tulsa, OK
I like how this stuff makes my lips soft & it somewhat plumps them too. The tingling sensation lets you know that it works. Been using this as a child & i always buy this because it's my holy grail.
Amanda S.
Charlotte , NC
I love the tingly feeling that this product leaves on your lips. I have a friend who is so obsessed with it that she has one in every bag she owns: purse, bookbag, soccer bag, and bedside table.
Ana B.
Lehi
I've tried this one and felt like it did its job. I'd use it again I like this brand so it's definitely something I'd purchase again. I would recommend. It's long lasting at least for me or was.
Lauren N.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Absolutely love this chapstick and the variety of "flavors" it comes in. I have the mint and I love it! It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it for a quality lip balm. Definitely would recommend
Payal S.
Boston, MA
I've tried all different types of lip balms, and this one is just middle of the rung okay. While it hydrates well initially, I found that it dried up pretty fast. I also didn't like the odd taste.
Serina P.
Portland, OR
This is the only brand of lip balm that I buy!! It works the best and is all natural!! I've been using it for years and recently I've noticed displays with several new flavors and other types of products! This is good stuff!!!
Susan G.
Broomfield, CO
I love that this chapstick is tinted, I can wear it when I want to look a bit fancier and it doesn't dry out my lips like some lipsticks do. It keeps my lips moisturized for a long period of time
Kaitlyn H.
Thousand Oaks
My day to day go to chap stick. Keeps my lips moistened and refreshed even in the harshest conditions, from long hours in dry hospital settings to wind chapped lips from boating, snowboarding, and I'll never go without it.
Marine F.
Bellaire, TX
Love this OG, I like the feeling it leaves on my lips, and it feels moisturized without feeling sticky or slick. I have virtually all of the flavors of Burt's bees but the original beeswax is still my favorite.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?