BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Tara C.
North port, FL
I don't like this lip balm. It melted in my car and it didn't go on evenly in color! The colors were just ok and I would have liked it more if it were exactly like the other plain lip balm!!
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
I love this product!! It works well, and lasts a long time. Its cheap, and you don't feel the need to constantly reapply it.I have chapped lips every winter and this works better than ChapStick.
Lauren N.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Absolutely love this chapstick and the variety of "flavors" it comes in. I have the mint and I love it! It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it for a quality lip balm. Definitely would recommend
Angel D.
This is the best chapstick EVER. I only buy this one and literally cry if I have run out and there is none at the store. The cashier told me whist I was buying it that it's the only one she buys as well. I live the feeling of it and I feel like it's the best out their.
Gemma M.
Belchertown, MA
I purchased this product and used it and i really liked how soft it made my lips, and it also gave them a tingling sensation.HOWEVER, my lips dry out even quicker from using this product than before i did. You need to reapply way too often. I think that its a scam.
Morgan K.
Kalispell, MT
Best lip balm that I have ever used for getting rid of chapped lips. I usually hate to wear lip products because they feel too thick and taste awful but Burt's leaves my lips feeling soft and soothed. I am absolutely obsessed and addicted to this product as it will always be my go-to for lip care and great quality!
Candace B.
Burt's Bees is one of my favorite lip balms ever. I get really chapped lips year round. Burrs Bees keeps my lips healthy and feeling smooth. I always have at least one tube in my purse or diaper bag.
Ariadna A.
Los Angeles, CA
This lip balm is okay. I wasn't a fan of the wax-like consistency. It always seemed to clump on my lips and not last as long as other products causing me to have to reapply often. It's also pretty pricey compared to the quality.
Kaitlyn H.
Thousand Oaks
My day to day go to chap stick. Keeps my lips moistened and refreshed even in the harshest conditions, from long hours in dry hospital settings to wind chapped lips from boating, snowboarding, and I'll never go without it.
Stirling S.
Doral, FL
This is a good hydration for the lips! I can't life without it, because my lips are always so dry and this helps me to keep them hydrated and soft. This product it's so good quality and so cheap
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?