BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Beverly F.
Fairview, TN
I could live without Burt's bees. I think it's expensive for the product you're getting. I never seemed to get any relief when using their lip balm and it seemed to disappear quickly after applying
Carrie F.
Travelers Rest, SC
I love this stuff, works great and tints your lips. Its not to bad on price either! If you go for a darker color your lips will look like it, now for men you want to stay at the normal color unless you like the red color lips haha
Leslie R.
The chapstick is nice when my lips aren't very dry and cracked. When they are though it stings quite a bit to use. I end up having to use different chapstick when my lips are actually chapped, so it is annoying for me. It's not bad when my lips aren't chapped though.
Cassandra N.
Pekin, IL
This product can actually be used for many purposes! If you are a hiker and worry about thigh rubbing put a little on your thighs same as if you are a runner, or bike rider. Most male runner will tape their breast, why when a little of this will also help. Love this product for its many uses and how effective it is,.
Anna M.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
My lips get so so dry and chapped. This is the only Chapstick I have found that I absolutely am in love with! It keeps my lips moisturized and soft. I love the tingle of peppermint . I seriously love this stuff and reapply every 5 mins! Highly encourage you to try!
Maryann K.
Conway, AR
I'm usually a HUGE fan of burt's bees chapsticks but this one just doesn't do anything for me, its slimy on my lips and doesn't make them feel rejuvenated just slimy and sticky, the smell is nice but the taste is awful as well.
Elaine H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Burt's Bees Lip Balm is one of my beauty essentials. It's always in my purse. I honestly cannot live without it. It protects my lips and keeps it moisturize all day! I also love the smell of it.
Jamie M.
Covina, CA
My lips are chapped year around. I use different chapsticks all the time and I've noticed many of them actually make my lips even more chapped- weird, I know. This one, however, softens my lips. I love it and use it every day.
Mikayla H.
This chapstick does,'t even compare to the texture of the original peppermint formula. It isn't my favorite and has a weird feel on the lips and the smell has an offputting twinge when applied.
Gemma M.
Belchertown, MA
I purchased this product and used it and i really liked how soft it made my lips, and it also gave them a tingling sensation.HOWEVER, my lips dry out even quicker from using this product than before i did. You need to reapply way too often. I think that its a scam.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?