BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Julianne R.
Plantation, FL
I love all of Burt's Bees products. The lip balm is all natural and comes in great colors. It goes on smoothly, lasts long and it even has a hint of mint for a refreshing feeling. Great price too.
Shannon Q.
Mckinney, TX
I love this lip balm. it keeps my lips moist without drying them out and resulting in the need to purchase more. I also love the natural connection of the product and their dedication to sustainability.
Andrea W.
Lancaster, PA
I know people love this stuff including my own mother. She claims it heals her dry, cracked lips and protects in the winter. Unfortunately, it does the opposite for me and makes me look and feel like I have eczema on my mouth...gross.
Erika B.
I always have dry lips especially after my pregnancy and this has been wonders on my lips. The trick is I have to remember is use it! I would recommend this as it is easy to use and not thick on the lips.
Nicole S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this chapstick it is my go to every time! the scent/flavor is incredible and refreshing and it makes your lips super soft and shiny! I love that it isn't super thick and cakey/waxy feeling as well!
Erna D.
Suisun city, CA
The Burt's Bees Chapstick is one of my favorites to carry in my purse, car, makeup collection, etc. Its a great deal and also a variety of smells/flavors. I prefer the eucalyptus and pomegranate. The mint eucalyptus has such a refreshing taste on your lips. Overall great chapstick.
Sara B.
San Leandro, CA
Burt's products never disappoint me personally, the lip balm is no exception.
It's one of the first things I've tried and might I add I've never stopped using it.
It has a scent to die for, and a feeling of soft, silky lips, never sticky!
Shannon M.
This is a classic chapstick. It never irritates my sensitive skin and always does a good job hydrating my lips. It smells nice and feels good on your lips. I have had over a dozen of these and always finish them, if I don't loose them. This is my go to chapstick. Highly recommended.
Amber B.
Eden, NY
I love Burt's bees anything but what I love about the chap stick is that it is natural. I also love that it comes in different colors/shades so I can nourish my lips without putting on lip stick or gloss.
Candace C.
Spokane Vly, WA
Burt's Bees is the best, hands down! I love the way it smells, tastes, and feels. I use it all year, but its the best in the winter. It feels amazing to put it on right before you go outside in the cold.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?