BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

julie-alexandra M.
Egg Harbor Township
my boyfriend has the most insanely chapped lips I've ever seen on a human and this stuff does the trick. he hasn't complained once since he started using this balm. he loves it to the point that I've bought several back ups just in case he loses one. would absolutely recommend.
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
Love love love Burt’s bees. I do not leave my house without my lip balm. Seriously. I have them stashed in every place I hang out in at my house. I’m a chapstick freak and LOVE it. It’s refreshing and moisturizing. I like the tin better but I just LOVE it.
Desiree T.
Casa Grande
Love this chapstick! It always kept my lips so moisturized and hydrated! It's totally affordable too! I purchased mine at Wal Mart. You can find it at any store I'd imagine.. maybe even like a corner store. I definitely recommend this one to everyone
Anne H.
Johnsonville , SC
I have just started using this lip balm, but am really enjoying it so far. It really hydrates my lips that have become so dry during the winter. I actually bought a two pack so I could give one to my husband and keep one for myself. It’s a great product!
Nikki G.
Atlanta, GA
Its so good! I takes me a while to actually find a good lip balm but this chapstick leaves your lips feeling fresh and smooth! I wish they made an essential oil out of this smell! I feel like i could sincerely fall asleep just smelling this chapstick : ) I would recommend this for sure!
Pamela P.
Tampa
Out of all the lip treatments and lip balms, Burt’s Bees helps with dry, chapped lips. As compared to Eos, BB lasts longer. Pretty reasonable price with not going any higher than $4. Definitely would get another but maybe in a different flavor this time.
Kelly S.
Athens, GA
I need to constantly have one of these in my bag or my pocket, it's one of my favorite lip balms I think I've ever used. It's slightly minty and refreshing and it always leaves my lips smooth and soft without being goopy like some other balms I've tried.
Morgan H.
Coconut Creek, FL
I’m obsessed with this product. I have one in my car, one in every purse (sometimes multiple), one in my make up bag, several in my room and anywhere I might find a crevice. Provides a great protective barrier and is very moisturizing. Love the minty refreshing feeling.
Lindsey R.
royal palm beach
I love Burt’s bees chapstick because it is very moisturizer and has a great formula. It’s a very good value but I prefer to buy them it a pack of 2 or 3 because it is cheaper. I love the concept of Burt’s bees because they produce are almost 100% natural.
Danielle Z.
Rochester
A definitely must have for me! I love the whole line from Burt's Bees I think it's a great brand and they put out really great products I particularly like the lip balm it's not like a typical waxy chapstick it doesn't follow up or flake off it just melts into your lips and hydrates and softens them
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?