BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

kylie  r.
I give this product an A- because it has a lot of good things going for it. I like the minty flavor but the only thing I wish it that it had an easier glide onto the lips. Overall, its one of my favorites.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I love burts chapstick. It smells so good and I love the feeling it has on my lips. It's very inexpensive chopstick and it works so good!! I'd highly recommend this chopstick if you have not tried it.
Sally G.
Clinton, MS
This is by far the best Chapstick around! I keep these things all over my house and in my purse and diaper bag. The flavor is just the right amount and isn't over powering. Also I love the way it makes my lips feel. I use it all the time!
Kimberly G.
Kings Mountain
I feel Whatever is in the product. Works miracles. 😊 it leaves your lips soft and not too lipglossy. Burt's is by far my favorite. Especially when winter rolls around, the cold always dries my lips out. 🙁🙁
Laura S.
bronx, ny
Unlike Maybellines Baby lip lip balm Burt's bees are natural and they feel very good and organic on the the lips . this does what it claims to do and the whole lip balm line of Burt's bees is just a must have
Lisa H.
Morgantown
I love Burt's Bees. Their lip balms are wonderful. I normally order them online from Amazon. They have great values for great products. These lip balms are long lasting and not heavy. I recommend this. I'd definitely buy it again.
Kerrie F.
Kalamazoo, MI
Burt's Bees original chapstick is a staple in my purse. I'm a Michigan resident and our winters can get a little harsh. This chapstick is my go to solution for dry, chapped lips. I continuously repurchase.
T B.
I've been consistently buying this lip balm for YEARS! The smell is both sweet and natural without being overwhelming. It moisturizes very well and lasts all day. I tad bit expensive but overall worth it. I will never stop buying this. My "makeup" must have!
Alexandra L.
Los Angeles, CA
I wouldn't really recommend this as a lipstick, or even a gloss, but it works really well as a lip moisturizer with a subtle tint. I went with one of the darker reds, and I'm glad I did, because it offers the perfect amount of subtle color.
Breanna B.
Wasn't sure about it in the beginning but this is my 3rd favorite. I really feel it actually helps heal the best out of my top three, I'm just not big on the texture. But it is beeswax so it I is what it is.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?