BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Shannon Q.
Mckinney, TX
I love this lip balm. it keeps my lips moist without drying them out and resulting in the need to purchase more. I also love the natural connection of the product and their dedication to sustainability.
Itsa S.
Original is always the best. My favorite type of chap stick by far!!!! Always use this type. Bought at ULTA beauty store. Pricey for chap stick but worth the money. Always buy and dont plan on stopping.
Erna D.
Suisun city, CA
The Burt's Bees Chapstick is one of my favorites to carry in my purse, car, makeup collection, etc. Its a great deal and also a variety of smells/flavors. I prefer the eucalyptus and pomegranate. The mint eucalyptus has such a refreshing taste on your lips. Overall great chapstick.
Alianna H.
Hastings, NE
This stuff is my absolute 100% favorite lip balm! I keep one everywhere- one for each bag and one in my room. I've tried high end lip balms but I always wind up coming back to this one- it makes my lips feel so soft!
Marissa G.
East Falmouth, MA
This is my favorite balm. I have one in my bedside table, one in my purse, one in my apron at work. I ask for it in my stocking ever year at christmas and buy them for others so I don't have to share ;)
Bergen B.
I've tried just about every chapstick out there and none of them compare to Burts Bees!! The peppermint oil keeps it from putting a bad taste in my mouth and it's soooo soothing on dry or chapped lips. Absolutely worth the $3-$4 per tube!!!
Claudia H.
Inglewood, CA
Started using this one day after I couldn't find my carmex.... Totally converted to Burt's! Really moisturizes and conditions my lips. Won't use anything else. I buy multiple because my son loves it also.
Sidney R.
Waxhaw, NC
Overall this Chapstick provided good moisture and flavor but did not last as long as I would have liked. I appreciate that it contains only natural ingredients and don't have to fear harsh chemicals.
Kirsten T.
Talk about kissable lips. I first started buying this is 2012. I am in a love, love relationship with this product. It has a slight tint to my natural pink lips and makes them so moist and soft. LOVE!!!
Audrey S.
Sicklerville, NJ
This is the only lip product my husband will use. He even made me send him a bulk of it when he was serving over seas. It has nice packaging and it lasts him forever! I highly reccomend this to anyone !
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?