BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Daisy  .
Wonderful line of tinted lip balm. So many different colors to choose from. The color is potent, and it comes out as if you're almost wearing lipstick. It applies on smoothly and moisturizes lips really well.
Libby E.
Mount Vernon, IN
This chapstick is really nice. It is long lasting, but I wish the flavors could stand out a little more. I don't like strong flavors, but a little more hints of them would be great
Amanda T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I bought this because I was in desperate need on vacation. I couldn't even use it because it tasted so bad. I specifically bought the pomegranate one and haven't bought any other one for fear of the same issue.
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This product is worth the money because instead of buying a bunch of cheap lip balms, this one last a whole lot longer than the others. So in the end you would be spending less if you just bought the Burt's Bees!
Angie F.
Great product! I suffer from extremely chapped lips and I noticed an immediate change after using this product. My lips were super soft and did not chap as easily. I have used Burt's Bees products for a long time and will continue to use them. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Kendall L.
Dayton, WA
This was the first "minty" chapstic that I used and I fell in love. I love the way it makes my lips smell and feel it almost gives a tingling sensation but not to were it Burns. I love me some minty chopstick and I would recommend this if you do also.
Elizabeth T.
Forest, VA
Ok, I am a die hard Burt's Bees fan, but this tinted lip balm was disappointing. I found the lip balm too thick and not slick enough (like their normal lip balm is). It felt sticky.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
This chapstick is over rated! Many people have told me it is the best, but in my opinion the hydration it gives is very short lived and you need to reapply very often.
Angelica C.
Springfield
If you're going to purchase a burts bees chapstick, make sure it's the pomegranate one. That thing is smells great and really works nicely on the Lips, very affordable, cute little packaging. 10/10 would recommend
Andrea R.
Rockford, IL
I love any Burt's Bees products. These balms have just the right amount of color. It really does moisturizer your lips without leaving a sticky or heavy feeling.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?