BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Melissa E.
100% love this. Had the worst chapped lips of my life this winter. Used every brand of lip balm there was out there and then...BAM...I used this for two days and my lips were back to normal! Amazing product!
Ana C.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the kind of lip balm I wear when my lips are feeling dry. The balm last a while on my lips, so my lips feel nice and moisturized longer. After the product has wore off, my lips are nice and soft.
Rachael H.
Port Orchard, WA
I love everything about the original Burt's Bees, but this pomegranate one is not nearly as great. It's a lot harder to apply, it doesn't glide on as well or as easily. It smells nice, but the flavor doesn't match the scent.
Eleanor S.
Los Angeles, CA
After trying the regular Burt's Bees I was skeptical that I'd like this one however after trying it I became a lover of it! It has an amazing silky texture, moisturizes my lips so well and none of that pasty feeling stuff going on here.
Ellie S.
Paulding, OH
I live in an are where the humidity and temperature are all over the place this is the one lip balm that has continued to work for me over years. Would definitely recommend if you get chapped lips easily.
Stephanie R.
San Jose, California
It's a good product, and it does moisture your lips. I only purchased it once because it is more pricey than most chapsticks, but there is a reason it is more pricey. I do recommend it if you value quality over price.
Sonja D.
Reading, PA
I love Burt's Bees lip balm. It really soothes my lips like no other product on the market. I am a huge fan of the lightly-tinted balms that the company makes, too. They have the same great refreshing qualities with just a kiss of color.
Mayle G.
Naples, FL
Much like other products from this brand, this lip balm set is no different. The price is pretty high for what it is, the colors are pretty blotchy once one, and it doesn't last. Burt's Bees markets itself as great for the price but that's wrong. You're better off getting an EOS balm or even a gas station Chapstick brand balm.
Nicole P.
san jose, ca
Burt's Bees products have always been a fav of mine. They do their job well and smell great doing it. They do come in smaller quantities than the average tube, but for their quality I think its worth it.
Christina L.
South Bend, IN
This is one of my favorite lip products. It moisturizes well and leaves my lips with a pleasant but tingly sensation. I like to put this on before applying any type of lipstick. And to top it off, the scent of this is absolutely fantastic!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?