BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Max B.
Great Chapstick for the cold winter months! Reasonably priced and real smooth application. I typically always lose my
Chap sticks and through 5 a season, but I make sure not to misplace this one. Great scent and long lasting feel.
Lexie S.
I really like this product! It has a nice minty smell and it is very moisturizing. It is very easy to use and lasts for a long time. I have been using this product since I was a child and I keep returning to it for my main chapstick.
Tiffany D.
Claremont, CA
This lip balm work great to soften and moisturize lips but it also must be reapplied several times a day. My lips feel super soft for an hour or so and then I must reapply again. It also has a great smell so I don't mind reapplying it.
Shaye S.
I love this chapstick! Its very moisturizing and I love the smell and tingle. Its one of my favorite ways to welcome winter time. I love how Burt's Bees is a made from all natural ingredients the most.
Joanna D.
Bakersfield
I absolutely love this product. It's so creamy! Love all the different scents they have as well. I always keep it in my bag it's my go to for under any lipstick I use, to keep my lips from drying out.
Bianca H.
Homestead, FL
I like thid lip balm its goid .it does moisturize your lips byt frankly there isn't really anything dramatically specisl about this prodyct I hinestly believe nivea lip bslm is way better nit onlh for moisturizing but scent snd taste,
Jackie G.
Lincoln , MT
I was was't happy with Burt's Bees lip balm, it seemed very waxy and heavy. It didn't feel like it was nourishing my lips because the balm didn't soak in it just sat on top of my lips until I wiped it off. Burt's is just not for me.
Amber M.
I don't wear much makeup but when I do I've had this lip balm for like 3 yrs. now. I have one that has a hint of red in it so it gives me color protection and has a minty tingle when applied. I love it
Bailey H.
Covington , GA
This is my #MVP product! It goes with me everywhere, it leaves my lips feeling moist and has a great spf to Protect my lips from the sun. It also smells awesome & is organic! #love #life #perfect #MVP
jolene p.
Sweet Valley, PA
In my early days of switching to toxin free products, Burt's Bees was a brand I turned to. Quickly learning they are not as toxin free or as safe as they claim. Research the ingredients of everything don't believe misleading labels.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?