BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ahndrea L.
Allen, TX
I've used this product for years, and it's so refreshing and soothing especially during the winter months when your lips get dry. It's gentle on the skin and not too thick, most lip balms typically are.
Carly Z.
Allentown, PA
Best lip balm ever smells great very moisturizing great to keep in my purse very affordable long lasting I would highly recommend to a friend I would repurchase excelllent but can get almost anywhere
Itsa S.
Original is always the best. My favorite type of chap stick by far!!!! Always use this type. Bought at ULTA beauty store. Pricey for chap stick but worth the money. Always buy and dont plan on stopping.
Ana M.
New York, ny
I just recently got one because my lips get very dry when the winter comes around And so far it works wonders. It last longer than most lip balm. Yes it's a bit pricey for the a small lip balm but the fact that you don't have to keep re applying every 5 min because it last so long, makes it worth the price. Definitely a must get.
Paola P.
Burts bees is so good! It moisturizes my lips and leaves them soft! Love how u can choose between colorful balms too because it's like best of both worlds :) you can buy this almost anywhere! My go to chapstick❤❤️️
Rebecca B.
Mesa, Az
This product is still the best of the Burt's Bees line. I use it before bed every night and keep tubes or tins scattered around the house. I particularly like the tin (pictured) in the car so that when the car heats up, it stays usable.
Alianna H.
Hastings, NE
This stuff is my absolute 100% favorite lip balm! I keep one everywhere- one for each bag and one in my room. I've tried high end lip balms but I always wind up coming back to this one- it makes my lips feel so soft!
Courtney S.
Fairborn, OH
This stuff is great! It keep my lips hydrated, but is not overtly perfumed or sticky. It does have a slight tint that makes your lips look white, but you can always put something with color on top of it!
Robin N.
This is one of my favorite lip balms. It soothes my lips when they are chapped.. and makes them so soft. I love the tingle that it gives once it is applied. A bit overpriced, but still keep going back
Kristina J.
Love this product. It works almost instantly and keeps your lips so soft. I got it as a present and I keep one everywhere. It lasts for a good amount of time and you can almost feel it instantly working. I will never use another chapstick.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?