BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Amber H.
Queen Creek, AZ
After my doctor recommended against blistex for my son's chapped lips, I tried this - it works where other products fail. We get rid of even the worst case of chapped lips in a couple of days with this product. Also love that it is natural!
Taylor L.
Stuttgart, AR
It's a great chapstick. A little pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for! It stings a little bit if your lips are very dry and chapped, but it hydrates them well and isn't as greasy/oily as carmex.
Jennifer S.
This product is amazing for moisturizing your lips. The only down side the product is typically pricey then the other lip balms. I l would recommend any of their products great for sensitive skin for sure!
Danielle P.
Odessa, TX
This is my go to lip product. It moisturizes without any tingling or weird smell. It lasts quite a while too. I've tried so many lip products that leave me reaching for them shortly after applying. This product is one of the only that doesn't leave my lips feeling parched. Love it!
Madison H.
The absolute best chapstick to ever grace the face of the earth!!! I can't live without it. I probably go through 10+ tubes per year. Instantly moisturizes and has a pleasant minty scent. Anyone who like soft lips and peppermint needs burts.
Ruby S.
Waymart, PA
I have this in a pomegranate flavor, and it's wonderful! It loads moisture back into my lips which have a habit of getting super dry and it's just tinted enough to put a sheer color onto your lips as well.
Tammy T.
Bend, OR
I spend a lot of time outdoors and Burt's Bees keeps my lips from cracking and splitting when I am down on the river fishing or hiking in the mountains hunting. It also works good on split fingers..would recommend to anyone who has issues with dry or cracked lips.. In the winter months its a must have item in your backpack or purse..
Lindsay L.
Austin, TX
While I love my classic Burt's Bees lip balm, this one is more of a fail for me. This scent is repulsive and my husband can't stand it. I picked up the wrong tube at the pharmacy and I'll never live it down.
Phebe C.
Kent, OH
I seriously love Burt's Bees. It makes my lips super soft! It prevents my lips from chapping even in the winter while the heat sucks the moisture out of the air! I can feel it working as soon as I apply it!
레이븐 R.
I have sensitive lips, I can't use certain products or my lips will break out. For a really good price I got four lip balms. It's easy to apply and is soft so no need to press hard on lips when using it. They smell great ! And last a long time
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?