BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Natasha G.
I love this lip balm. The only thing that keeps me from using it constantly is the price. It is a once in a while indulgence. Other than that, it keeps the lips smooth and free of cracks especially during the winter.
Hollie P.
Kennewick , WA
This is the balm I use before bed. I love it. I still love tje original formula the best. Its super healing. This one is great. It leaves a hint of color on your lips...but its like uour natural color. Nothing crazy
Mary R.
Milwaukee, WI
This super gimmicky brand is popular, but I just don't get it. The (non-chapstick brand) chapstick sucks, and I dont understand why people like it. The gift set did have a nice lemon-smelling thing and some cuticle waxy stuff, so there's that.
Kristie K.
San Diego, CA
I always suffered from chapped lips living in Mi. The weather and the wind was horrible. A students paren't bought me a gift set. I was hooked. I own every flavor. I have a stick in every purse pocket, car, tables, coats. In my house a stick of Burt's bee will be found somewhere. My fav is pomegranate.
Jackie C.
I love all of Burt's Bees products but their lip balm is the best! The Peppermint flavor is so soothing and cooling on chapped lips and doesn't sting. I don't have to worry about it melting on hot days so far either!
Sophia J.
I like the slight mint flavor of this lip balm. It goes on very smoothly, keeps my lips moisturized, and has a refreshing and tingly feel to it. Smells great too!
Lucy L.
San Ramon, CA
I got this as a gift and the packaging is very cute and strong. After taking out the products I have been using the tin package for other things so that's a plus. The lip balm inside is very refreshing and moisturizing and overall a very nice product.
Michelle N.
Eau Claire, WI
I have always had trouble finding lip balm that I like. Either too sticky, not hydrating enough, "clear" that turns my lips a waxy color. Burt's Bees replenishing with pomegranate oil is my favorite ever! It gives my lips just a hint of natural pink color while keeping them smooth and hydrated for hours. Definitely worth the slightly higher price.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
This is one of my favorite items! I have to keep stock of them because when I can't find it I might freak out! I love the cooling feeling from the peppermint! Tastes great if you get it in your mouth or lick your lips.
Rachel S.
London
My daughter and I both use this daily! Leaves lips feeling so refreshed and moisturized and application feels wonderful! Love how it's easy to snag at our local Wal-Mart... we always make sure we keep it in stock at home! We highly recommend to others!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?