BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Adriana A.
San Marcos, CA
I really like hurts bees but i am a little bit disappointed with this product. I do not like the smell or the taste and it was not the cheapest one i have ever purchased, but otherwise, it was alright.
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
I saw my mom using this chapstick for the longest time so i decided to try it out and its absolutely amazing it makes my lips so soft and moisturizes them! i had such dry lips before i tried this product
Amy W.
Never leave home without it. I cannot live without the minty sensation on my lips from this product. It is hands down the best chap stick I have ever used and don't even consider any other brands.
Calista S.
Although Burt's Bees is a bit more on the pricey side if you're just buying lip balm, it is completely worth it. I'm being honest with you, it is one of the most moisturizing lip balms I've ever used!!
Kari F.
FPO, AP
I used to use Burt's Bees all the time, and then I found Savannah Bee Company, whose chapsticks are more sustainably produced. I rarely use Burt's any longer because they are associated with GMO produced items also.
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY
I LOVE this product!!!! This is my go to lip balm, I have continued to repurchase for years. No other balm has been able to compare to the quality! I love the peppermint feeling it leaves on your lips!
Marissa V.
I love this chapstick! Almost every scent is really good. I like how they make my lips feel moisturized. The price is not my favorite though. There are a lot of other products that are less expensive.
Yes Y.
Bakersfield, CA
This product was ok. Didn't really moisturizer my lips like my aquaphor but I like what the company stands by with their products. It's more expensive than ones chap sticks so I wouldn't re purchase.
Jarissa E.
Providence, RI
After getting over the smell, best balm ever! Mine was pomegranate so it was less overwhelming. Hydrating and starts hydrated for a long time before the need to reapply. Great base for liquid lips too!
Hannah Y.
Huntington Beach, CA
The original balm is my favorite. Very hydrating and leaves lips feeling soft and refreshed. It does not have a thick waxy feel either. The scent is light and non-overpowering. Perfect for every day.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?