BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kelwyn G.
Bloomfield, NY
I use this on a daily basis, one of my absolute favorites. Keeps my lips moisturized, plus I love the tingle (from the eucalyptus I believe?). I also love their pomegranate one. Totally recommend it to everyone.
Maliya B.
Burt's Bees is an amazing brand! The chapstick is amazing right when you put it on after a few seconds you can feel it working because you will feel a little tingle in your lip and it heals lips in about a week! There other products are amazing as well! Totally go pick up some of there products.
Tori L.
Allenhurst, GA
I am a long-time Carmex wearer and the store was out of my favorite type so I decided to try this instead. It smells wonderful and goes on nicely, but it makes my lips feel dry and I'd like a little more moisture.
Kathleen J.
Tampa, FL
I have been a fan of Burt's Bees lip balm with Beeswax for years. Living in Florida is really hard on the skin and lips especially when you live at the beach. The taste and scent are pleasant and it is easy to apply.
Carrie B.
Rochester, MN
I love the way this heals my chapped lips, and gives my lips a little tingle. My favorite type of lip balm is peppermint so this is a must have in my purse. I love that it is also affordable and can find it easy.
Thannie N.
Seattle, WA
I love this lip balm because it's more natural than the rest of the product out there. i have really sensitive lips and have to be careful with what I apply on them, but this product is wonderful. My lips feel smooth afterward without too much grease.
Melissa B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
-Works well solo or over drying lipstick
-Has yet to fully melt in my car lol
-It doesn't give you the feeling or need to constantly reapply
-Pleasant mild scent
Kathleen B.
Medford, OR
I love go and buy a tube of this Chap stick when my lips are especially cracked and feeling dry as anything. I love the taste, texture, and consistency of Burt's Bees chap stick. And I LOVE that it is all natural!
Zully B.
Anaheim, CA
Can't go anywhere without this! During the dry seasons, this is great to keep your lips from splitting or being extra chap. Best part is the soothing mint that comes with it. Definitely recommend this product.
Tonya G.
Spokane, WA
Burt's Bees products always sound like a great idea while at the store, but once you purchase and try the items, it ends up being a mistake. I love that the chap sticks contain natural oil and vitamins, but the product does not do much for resolving chapped lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?