BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rachel M.
Carthage, NC
This stuff makes my lips peel! I can't begin to tell you how sad that makes me because I usually love Burt's bees products! I know I will definitely never buy this stuff again. While it felt refreshing after first putting it on, it dried my lips out and made the chapped effect even worse!!
Robin M.
Junction City, KS
I bought a tube of this on impulse at check out, OMG! Had I known how great this stuff was I would have been buying it years ago! Its not slimy or icky smelling, cost effective and saves your kisser from the elements!
Hanalei M.
North Richland Hills
Smells amazing! I know with this brand that there are no harsh chemicals involved. The product smells good in glides on the lips smoothly, it wears long. The product looks natural and the packaging is simple yet unique compared to other brands.
Jaclyn K.
I use the original Burt's Bees Chapstick and I love it, but this one usually burns my lips and makes them feel raw?! There must be an ingredient that doesn't work well for my lips. I usually love Burt's Bees!
Charissa H.
I really wanted to like this product, as I am generally a fan of the brand. However, i found thatbthis chapstick just sort of sat on top of the lips and never seemed to really sink in and provide any relief.
Caitlyn C.
Dallas, GA
I always have one of these on me. My favorite chap stick, really good for dry winter weather. Burt's Bees makes the best chap stick. Which is was cheaper though, I have to buy a new one practically every week.
Lasca T.
Saint George, UT
A wonderful lip balm. I always keep one in my purse. They're not super pigmented, so if you have darker lips naturally they won't show up well. I have pale lips, so I enjoy mine. Very affordable and moisturizing. Another win from Burt's Bees.
Michalah M.
Nashville, NC
This Chapstick is alright. I find it to not go on smoothly and it burns quite badly even when my lips aren't cracked. I also have to reapply it a lot throughout the day and I don't lick my lips with this on.
q w.
I've used Burt's Bees for years and its truly the only ChapStick that gets the job done for me. My lips get moisturized in no time after applying and I get a wonderful tingle from the peppermint in it as well.
Michelle W.
Temecula, CA
I live in the desert, when those Santa Ana winds come through it can be DRY! I need a chapstick that lasts and keeps my lips moist. Burt's Bees does just that! It has a pleasant smooth feel and a nice smell.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?