BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ian S.
Out of all the Burt's Bees lip balms this one is probably my favorite because of the vanilla scent. Vanilla is one of my favorite scents there is and it being in a Burt's Bees product that provides exceptional moisture to your dry lips makes it even better!
Paige B.
Omaha, NE
This is definitely my go-to lip balm. It moisturizes my lips no matter how dry they may be. I love the refreshing feeling it gives you when you smell it and when you apply it. I would recommend this to everyone.
Valerie G.
El Cajon, CA
This chap stick is amazing!!!! My boyfriend bought this first and he uses it for his chapped lips and after one use his lips are as soft as a cotton ball. Now I use it all the time as my first step before lip gloss or my lipstain and it works great!
Kala C.
Rochester Hills
The vitamin E with peppermint is my favorite type of this lip balm. It’s so cool are refreshing it makes my lips tingle a bit. This is the only lip balm that I hate loosing and I usually use it until the whole tube is gone.
Angelina C.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this lip balm so much. It smells nice and makes my lips soft. I will always recommend this balm to anyone looking for a cheap but great new lip ba to try.
Yocelyn F.
Dalton, GA
I love Burt's Bees Lip Balm! Its great if you don't like all that unnatural stuff in your lip balms, because 1) you actually know whats in your product and 2) whats better than all natural ingredients? NOTHING!
Hope C.
Vinton, VA
Yes yes yes!!! By far my favorite lip balm. I enjoy the look of the product. As well as the feel, makes my lips so soft and shiny!! Love how natural Burt's bees products are. Smells amazing. Overall a solid 5 star
Elizabeth T.
Forest, VA
Ok, I am a die hard Burt's Bees fan, but this tinted lip balm was disappointing. I found the lip balm too thick and not slick enough (like their normal lip balm is). It felt sticky.
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
I love Burt's bees lip balm especially this favor. The smell can be a bit strong but once you put it on the smells goes away and leaves you with chapped free lips.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
After I owned this for a couple months I went to use it again. It had a funny smell to it. I loved the way it felt on my lips. The smell it had has turned me off from buying another burrs bees lip balm ever again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?