BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Karlie G.
Ham lake, MN
Burt's bees is the only lip balm that I use. It makes your lips moisturized for the longest amount of time and I think that its a little thinker than some other chap sticks but not too think like lipstick
Amber T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Perfect for hiking or tubing in the mountains!! I love the fact that they offer this in one tube or multiples. You cant buy just one at a time! My kids are always wanting me to buy them it. My daughter loves how it makes it look like you are wearing lipstick when in fact you are not! (she is 13 and I wont let her wear lipstick!)
Ana C.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the kind of lip balm I wear when my lips are feeling dry. The balm last a while on my lips, so my lips feel nice and moisturized longer. After the product has wore off, my lips are nice and soft.
Elizabeth G.
Carson, CA
I love this lip balm. I love the smell, the taste and the tingly feeling I get from the peppermint. It's wonderful. My BF likes it too-I leave him with tingly lips when I kiss him goodbye every morning.
Katelyn O.
Lincoln Park, MI
This product is one of my favorite! it goes on so smooth and the stick isn't too hard, and not too soft where chucks come off when you use. it is my go too lip balm, I would definitely recommend trying!
Kenzie N.
Burst Bees is one of my personal all-time favorite chapsticks, this four pack made me so happy. I had always used just the plain flavor, but this has opened up a whole new world for me. I give this an A+
Jasmine M.
LOVE this chap stick! It works amazing! Keeps your lips moisturized, My boyfriend bought me a coconut one and OMG It smells amazing! the ONLY thing that sucks about it is that I lose it all the time lol.
Shanshan O.
Boston, MA
My lips are very easy to get dry. Before I get out of my house, I will wear lip tint on my lip and then this lip blam. it moisture my lip for the a while and it make my lips looks so natural and nice.
Jessica S.
Literally the only chapstick I will use. I like Burts Bees original because it has the mint in it to have a cooling effect and it's one of the only chapsticks that I can actually feel working on my lips.
Jennifer S.
Monroe, NY
The mango Burt's Bees makes my lips so smooth and kinda tastes good, also helps during summer when my lips get really chapped :/. I got so upset when I had lost my other one that I NEEDED to get another!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?