BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Courtney L.
Morgantown, WV
Keeps my lips soft and unchapped. It smells good and it's easy to apply. It's a little pricey compared to others but I think it's the best of all chapsticks. If I only had to buy this brand I would. Easy

Jennifer S.
Monroe, NY
The mango Burt's Bees makes my lips so smooth and kinda tastes good, also helps during summer when my lips get really chapped :/. I got so upset when I had lost my other one that I NEEDED to get another!
BriAnna S.
Trumann, AR
Leaves my lips feeling moisturized while it's on. But it really doesn't seem to have much of a lasting effect. Love the different flavors though! And next to neutrogena, it's my second favorite lip balm.
Shanshan O.
Boston, MA
My lips are very easy to get dry. Before I get out of my house, I will wear lip tint on my lip and then this lip blam. it moisture my lip for the a while and it make my lips looks so natural and nice.
Caitlin W.
Wake Forest, NC
Love Burt's Bees, I've been using this brand forever. But this replenishing color is my favorite. I love how it makes my lips feel and I like that it gives my lips a little bit of color. Great for days that I don't wear a lot of make-up.
Candice C.
Modesto, CA
This chap stick is really great. It moisturizes very well ,and the moisture soaks in well. The smell is fantastic ,and the way it makes your lips feel is great to me , It tingles. I like that most of the ingredients are natural. It's good to know you're not putting chemicals on a sensitive area. Definitely try this product out !
danielle t.
mcminnville
I love this stuff. Except for when I accidentally run in through the dryer in my jeans. lol I have ruined a lot of my clothing. I have used this product for years and will keep using it forever. I would recommend to anyone
Katelyn O.
Lincoln Park, MI
This product is one of my favorite! it goes on so smooth and the stick isn't too hard, and not too soft where chucks come off when you use. it is my go too lip balm, I would definitely recommend trying!
Kristina J.
Love this product. It works almost instantly and keeps your lips so soft. I got it as a present and I keep one everywhere. It lasts for a good amount of time and you can almost feel it instantly working. I will never use another chapstick.
Amber T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Perfect for hiking or tubing in the mountains!! I love the fact that they offer this in one tube or multiples. You cant buy just one at a time! My kids are always wanting me to buy them it. My daughter loves how it makes it look like you are wearing lipstick when in fact you are not! (she is 13 and I wont let her wear lipstick!)
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?