BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Gabrielle A.
Puyallup, WA
I'm completely sold on this lip balm. It lasts so much longer than the cheap petroleum based ones that you pick up at the drugstore checkout. At this price, I am extra careful not to let it accidentally go through the laundry, but definitely worth the cost.
mel t.
This is an essential of mine!! I absolutely adore this product and it is very well made. I think in general all of the burt bees wax products are very moisturizing.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
I absolutely love Burt's Bee's. It comes in a great variety of flavors (Mango, Pomegranate) and I love them ALL!! My sister has a habit of stealing mine though. So I find this to be a product I am constantly buying!
Melissa L.
For some reason pomegranate is my favorite kind of burts bees Chapstick. But this is the only brand of Chapstick I buy anymore. It makes your lips feels great with the Chapstick on and then leaves your lips feeling so soft.
Carolina L.
My favorite lip balm. My favorite is the one with the fuchsia top, I believe it is the one with pomegranate oil. It leaves my lips moisturized and smells really good. I have tried many lip balms and now I only use this one.
Merryann P.
Honolulu, HI
This product feels so good on the lips. It does the job hydrating and moisturizing very well, wich is what I look for in a lip product. It's very gentle and scent is not too overpowering. I highly recommend this lip balm. It's one of the best out there.
Shannon M.
Sumner, WA
Usually chopsticks tend to make my lips peel after continuous use.With Burt's bees that does not happen. Burt's bees is always my go to for my daughter husband and myself. Very moisturizing. No sticky film or weird taste
Addie Lyn S.
Rhinelander, WI
I love this cap-stick! Leaves a perfect, without feeling heavy, feeling to it. When your lips aren't extremely chapped it feels nice and refreshing with the mint. Be careful when your lips are chapped open, it may burn!
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
Really awesome chapstick that is a life saver also a staple for the boys in my household they get the worst chap lips this is the only thing that seems to work for them and I have used it and it is a very good chapstick!
Vivian L.
Absecon, NJ
This is an okay chapstick. It kind of burns my lips and doesn't really moisturize them. I don't think it's all it's hyped up to be. I prefer the Nivea chapsticks. It lasts longer than the Burt's Bees. You have to reapply this many times throughout the day.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?