BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

maria v.
santa rosa , CA
The best. And still my favorite. Our must-have balms.
Last long and hydrates your lips well.
I have been using this for years, all year round. The mint is so refreshing and feels great on dry lips.

Claudia H.
Inglewood, CA
Started using this one day after I couldn't find my carmex.... Totally converted to Burt's! Really moisturizes and conditions my lips. Won't use anything else. I buy multiple because my son loves it also.
Ellie S.
Paulding, OH
I live in an are where the humidity and temperature are all over the place this is the one lip balm that has continued to work for me over years. Would definitely recommend if you get chapped lips easily.
Kirsten T.
Talk about kissable lips. I first started buying this is 2012. I am in a love, love relationship with this product. It has a slight tint to my natural pink lips and makes them so moist and soft. LOVE!!!
Jessica S.
Literally the only chapstick I will use. I like Burts Bees original because it has the mint in it to have a cooling effect and it's one of the only chapsticks that I can actually feel working on my lips.
Patricia M.
Part of my make up application in the AM. Creats smooth and silky feeling lips. I’v purchased this product over and over . Good item and not so pricey! Burt's Bees Baby Bee Natural Sun Care SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick
Katelyn O.
Lincoln Park, MI
This product is one of my favorite! it goes on so smooth and the stick isn't too hard, and not too soft where chucks come off when you use. it is my go too lip balm, I would definitely recommend trying!
Lana K.
I can't go without my Burt's bees. I always have one on me. I love the tingly sensation it has. I don't think it makes me reliant on it either. I just like how it makes them feel even if my lips aren't chapped.
Nayeli S.
I would love to try this product but the only exception is the fact that it's NOT 100% natural ): I'm an all ORGANIC girl and I do research on new company's I tend to buy from. I'm quite disappointed /:
sophie l.
Definitely a favorite to keep in my bag and apply during the day. very light and a little waxy in a good way I don't think it's great for overnight though. I suggest getting a thicker one for night time
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?