BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ashleigh G.
My husband and I are 100% addicted to Burt's Bee's lip balm! I love the scent and the slight tingle when you put it on your lips. It also stays on for a reasonably long time and is ultra moisturizing.
Morgan B.
Athens , GA
I LOVE this chapstick. My favorite would have to be the coconut and pear flavor! I keep this in my purse year round, it leaves my lips feeling so soft and moisturized! I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Katelyn O.
Lincoln Park, MI
This product is one of my favorite! it goes on so smooth and the stick isn't too hard, and not too soft where chucks come off when you use. it is my go too lip balm, I would definitely recommend trying!
Elizabeth G.
Carson, CA
I love this lip balm. I love the smell, the taste and the tingly feeling I get from the peppermint. It's wonderful. My BF likes it too-I leave him with tingly lips when I kiss him goodbye every morning.
Shanshan O.
Boston, MA
My lips are very easy to get dry. Before I get out of my house, I will wear lip tint on my lip and then this lip blam. it moisture my lip for the a while and it make my lips looks so natural and nice.
Kaitlyn L.
I love this lip balm! It feels very smooth and soft on your lips and smells wonderful! I really feel like it leaves your lips feeling softer. It's also great for chapped lips and seems to help them heal.
Theresa O.
Coarsegold, CA
My daughter and I LOVE Burt's Bees- Here is the deal- it keeps your lips moisturized! Some lip balms end up drying out your lips- this doesn't! And it leaves a pretty little tint to your beautiful lips!
eloweez t.
This stuff is from the gods! It does cost a little more than the cheaper stuff. But honey it is worth every drop! There flavors r divine! They go on so smooth and last forever
Amber T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Perfect for hiking or tubing in the mountains!! I love the fact that they offer this in one tube or multiples. You cant buy just one at a time! My kids are always wanting me to buy them it. My daughter loves how it makes it look like you are wearing lipstick when in fact you are not! (she is 13 and I wont let her wear lipstick!)
Mary H.
I have extremely dry skin including my lips and have tried about every chapstick out there. I love Burt's bees lip balm..especially when you can get the different tints, so you do not even need lipstick!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?