BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sally G.
Clinton, MS
This is by far the best Chapstick around! I keep these things all over my house and in my purse and diaper bag. The flavor is just the right amount and isn't over powering. Also I love the way it makes my lips feel. I use it all the time!
Jennifer H.
Douglasville, GA
Ok Burt's is a good chapstick I have tried tinted and non and i definitely prefer the no tinted because my children always want to try some lol. (THEY ARE BOYS) so they would look funny with tinted chapstick.
Emma T.
Orlando, FL
I was impressed at first, but was soon disappointed. The tint was very streaky and I never saw results in my lip care, It just felt like I was putting a stick oil/wax on my lips
Wenya Z.
Brooklyn , NY
The honey and peppermint are hand down the best flavors ! The company is alway coming out with interest flavors but I always go back to these two. It not too slick or hard to press on the lips. I just wish they were cheaper! Good quality ingredients
Alexandra L.
Los Angeles, CA
I wouldn't really recommend this as a lipstick, or even a gloss, but it works really well as a lip moisturizer with a subtle tint. I went with one of the darker reds, and I'm glad I did, because it offers the perfect amount of subtle color.
Megan W.
Sullivan, IL
I don't like the smell or taste of this lip balm. My grandma swears by this brand. My kids like it and the all natural means I don't mind them using it often. It does keep their lips moisturized and is great for use in the winter months!
Madison H.
The absolute best chapstick to ever grace the face of the earth!!! I can't live without it. I probably go through 10+ tubes per year. Instantly moisturizes and has a pleasant minty scent. Anyone who like soft lips and peppermint needs burts.
Sarah O.
Garden Grove, CA
I was expecting good things from Burt's Bees. I like the packaging and the 'story' of the brand.
Sadly the product was a bit lacking. It didn't leave my lips particularly soft.
Darlene P.
I love BB products!!!! They're all so great for lip care, keeping your lips soft and warding off all the damage done by the crazy weather. You can't go wrong with a tube of BB!!
Laura S.
bronx, ny
Unlike Maybellines Baby lip lip balm Burt's bees are natural and they feel very good and organic on the the lips . this does what it claims to do and the whole lip balm line of Burt's bees is just a must have
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?