BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rita H.
Greensboro, NC
This Chapstick is a miracle worker have also used for years won't buy another brand because bursts has never done me wrong last soooo long my lips always moisturized
Esha W.
Oakland
I love the way it glides on, it could be a little less sticky. I wouldn't say it is a long lasting lip product. I bought this at CVS when I was in a jam and needed to moisturize my lips for a photoshoot. The packaging was OK nothing fancy. I would not buy again.
Amy W.
Westfield , MA
This is my favorite lip balm ever, hands down. I love the scent and texture of it! I have been using this for years and have tried others but this is still #1 for me!
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Got to have this with me at all times. I love any Burt's Bees lip balm. It goes on smooth and leaves your lips feeling refreshed. Not a big glob of stuff on your lips.
Amy S.
Hands down, best lip balm in the world. Nothing has compared to Burt's Bees and nothing probably will. Winter through summer I keep one in my purse and one on my vanity. The peppermint leaves your lips feeling invigorated.
Paulina V.
Kingwood, TX
I love this product. It keeps your lips soft and moisturized. I love that it doesn't have any extra chemicals in it. It's safe for even the kids. I always have this handy. It's great year round, in the summer or the winter.
Lauren C.
Nuevo, Ca
Burt's bees chapstick is the best that I have tried so far. It's has a great smell and a cooling sensation when you put it on. It provides instant relief for those super red chapped lips. I love this product and will continue to use this brand.
Kayla L.
New Braunfels, TX
This product is horrible! Everyone hypes up burts bees so i decided to give it a try. First off you spend way to much on a tube of chap stick and itr does not work at all. In my opinion this is a huge waste of money. I would never spend my money on this again.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I love Burt's Bees and this is my go to everyday as I have tons of chapstick but always use Burt's Bees. My favorite is the one with peppermint oil. It's really moisturizing and not sticky. I don't have to reapply often.
Caitlyn  K.
Great for anyone thirsting for a tinted lip balm with glorified effectiveness! This all natural chap stick process excellent relief, with perfectly cared for packaging. Excellent for harsh winter months as well as summer!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?