BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Heather M.
Versailles, KY
Burt Bee's replenishing lip balm is awesome. I am highly addicted to this stuff. Leave your lips soft all day long. Smells great and doesn't have any flavoring added like some brands do. Great during the winter time.
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
I got this as a gift from my best friend, and I LOVED IT, is a must in beauty routine. I used it everyday in the morning and at night. Love the pink grapefruit taste.
Sarah S.
Best chapstick of. All. Time. It’s natural and covers your lips so perfectly. Peppermint flavor is not too strong and never makes your lips peel or feel like you have too much on. I always have at least 1 tube in my purse
Rose M.
This is a go-to product I keep on hand. I live in an area where it gets freezing cold and the wind is always crazy. This protects my lips from both and has a pleasant flavor. It's a little waxy, but it's made from beeswax so it kind of is to be expected.
Liz S.
Flintstone, GA
I actually just wrote about this lip balm on another review because I find this one to be superior to all others. It feels amazing on my lips, doesn't dry them out like, surprisingly, a lot of lip balms do, and smells great!
Mallory J.
Lafayette, LA
I love this lip product. It leaves a very sheer color on your lips. I love the smell, and I feel like it actually moisturizes my lips. A little tip is do not leave in your car during warm/hot months because it will melt!!
HarliJo L.
Burt’s bees lip balm works really well. I love how smoothly it applies. I’ve only bought it once because you have to reapply multiple times throughout the day. It is cheap though so that’s a plus! Also I LOVE the smell.
Priyanka D.
Like the packaging! You get the whole product without any wastage. I only buy burt bees lip balm. NO need to reapply for a long time. Bit pricey, but takes good care of your lips. Definitely what I look for in a lip balm. I do recommend this to everyone.
Karissa F.
lake elsinore, CA
Burt's Bees is by far better than store brand chap-stick. That is because of its moisturizing properties. However, in extreme hot conditions, the chap-stick can cause your lips to sunburn due to the soft state of lips.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
This is a great product, its natural and light. it does not contain salicylic acid so it does not chap your lips if you do not continue using. it is slightly pigmented and smells nice.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?