BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sidney R.
Waxhaw, NC
Overall this Chapstick provided good moisture and flavor but did not last as long as I would have liked. I appreciate that it contains only natural ingredients and don't have to fear harsh chemicals.
Christina L.
South Bend, IN
This is one of my favorite lip products. It moisturizes well and leaves my lips with a pleasant but tingly sensation. I like to put this on before applying any type of lipstick. And to top it off, the scent of this is absolutely fantastic!
Alexandra R.
My best friends and I are obsessed with this chapstick. We all have one on each of us at all times. It is that good. Men, women, its fantastic. I would recommend this product to anyone. I love the minty!
Raina D.
Denver, CO
I love Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm. I use it everyday and keeps moisture in my lips. The only thing I think is bad about it is if your lips are really dry, the lip balm doesn't provide moisture.
Hayden T.
This lip balm is no joke. I have tried SO many different balms to moisturize my lips and nothing has ever come close to this gem. A holy grail chapstick in my book!!
Sonja D.
Reading, PA
I love Burt's Bees lip balm. It really soothes my lips like no other product on the market. I am a huge fan of the lightly-tinted balms that the company makes, too. They have the same great refreshing qualities with just a kiss of color.
Audrey Paige S.
Alamosa, CO
YES YES YES. Who doesn't LOVE Burt's Bee's?! The documentary about him is amazing 😍 Thankyou for continuing to supply a long standing tradition so we all can enjoy.
Shannon M.
This is a classic chapstick. It never irritates my sensitive skin and always does a good job hydrating my lips. It smells nice and feels good on your lips. I have had over a dozen of these and always finish them, if I don't loose them. This is my go to chapstick. Highly recommended.
Tiffany B.
Canton, MI
My lips are frequently dry, so I keep lip gloss everywhere (car, desk, purse, nightstand, etc.) and I have a variety of brands. This is hands down one of my favorite lip glosses, and it may be my favorite. The one with mango is the best.
Carla H.
It is my holy grail. I always use this before I wake up, before I go to sleep and before I go out of the house. I can't get enough of this. I used the tinted burt's bees before I started using lipsticks.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?