BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Vicky Q.
Am a HUGE fan of Burt's Bees products, but must admit that I can not live without their Beeswax Lip Balm (a must have). Love the peppermint tingling on my lips, let's me know that my lips are chapped. This specific product not recommended for children use.
Ginger M.
I am a money conscious shopper and never tried this lip balm until I was able to get a good deal on it. This stuff is great! It moisturizes and keeps lips soft, moisturized, and supple. It doesn't have that ingredient that can sometimes leave your lips peeling. It's wonderful and I love it. I can now see how it's worth the money you'd pay for it.
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
After trying this chapstick, you will never want to use anything else. It is the only chapstick I use and I think you will agree. It doesn't give you a slimy/waxy feeling and it really helps to moisturize your lips. There are lots of different scents to chose from. My favorite is the pomegranate.
Ashley E.
Escanaba, MI
I love Burt's bees products. My favorite one is definitely their replenishing lipbalm. It works so well and its organic. Id recommend this product to anyone and everyone. However be careful which ones you pick out some of them are tinted and taste bad.
Sara P.
This is the only lip balm I have ever used up. This was such an easy, smooth, and hydrating lip balm. I loved the way it made my lips feel. Unless you dislike peppermint, you won't be disappointed with this lip balm.
Julie P.
Chicopee, MA
I love the Burt's Bees products as I always love to purchase items that are naturally based. However, their chapstick has not been my favorite. I find that while the scent and color are nice, the chapstick overtime leaves my lips even more chapped.
Danielle R.
I have a lip balm in every purse I own.the older I get i notice I'm just putting some lip balm on and an fun lip gloss and off I go, I love how this takes care of my lips all day is eco and I love that its all natural
Santana L.
I remember as a kid my mom always having these laying around or hidden in her purse and using it when it was winter time because it would leave my lips cold and nice. I love this product a lot and would recommend it.
Natasha G.
I love this lip balm. The only thing that keeps me from using it constantly is the price. It is a once in a while indulgence. Other than that, it keeps the lips smooth and free of cracks especially during the winter.
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN
I love how soft my lips feel using this! Burt's is definitely a good lip balm for the money! Especially during those winter months when your lips dry and crack. This stuff heals it right up! You don't have to keep applying because it last for a while!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?