BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lindsay L.
Austin, TX
While I love my classic Burt's Bees lip balm, this one is more of a fail for me. This scent is repulsive and my husband can't stand it. I picked up the wrong tube at the pharmacy and I'll never live it down.
Tammy T.
Bend, OR
I spend a lot of time outdoors and Burt's Bees keeps my lips from cracking and splitting when I am down on the river fishing or hiking in the mountains hunting. It also works good on split fingers..would recommend to anyone who has issues with dry or cracked lips.. In the winter months its a must have item in your backpack or purse..
Holly T.
Clarksville, TN
I never leave my house without a tube of Burts Bees Beeswax lip balm in my purse! Making sure that my kids lips are moisturized and protected is so important to me. I've used Burt's Bees on myself for years and now that I'm a mom I trust Burt's Bees to help me take care of my children!
Kerrie F.
Kalamazoo, MI
Burt's Bees original chapstick is a staple in my purse. I'm a Michigan resident and our winters can get a little harsh. This chapstick is my go to solution for dry, chapped lips. I continuously repurchase.
Linda L.
boston,ma
I love Burt's Bee's Beeswax Lip Balm. I never by the other brands any more. I keep one every where from my desk at work to my pocket book in the medicine etc. so I never have to run around looking for it
Kristen L.
Portland, ME
Burt's Bees is the only chapstick I use! I fell in love and still am in love! I buy it in bulk actually (you can never have enough) and keep them everywhere I may need one: makeup drawer, bedside table, purse, apron at work, car, EVERYWHERE!
mariez g.
corona
Great product, this makes your lips very smooth and gives them a great texture. This is actually not that expensive. It's great for chapped lips and will have your lips look great! I totally recommend this!
Jennifer H.
Douglasville, GA
Ok Burt's is a good chapstick I have tried tinted and non and i definitely prefer the no tinted because my children always want to try some lol. (THEY ARE BOYS) so they would look funny with tinted chapstick.
레이븐 R.
I have sensitive lips, I can't use certain products or my lips will break out. For a really good price I got four lip balms. It's easy to apply and is soft so no need to press hard on lips when using it. They smell great ! And last a long time
Kristina V.
This stuff smells amazing (much more natural than regular chap stick brand) It is so moisturizing and leaves a sheer berryish tint to the lips. It isn't heavy or waxy, its very smooth feeling on the lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?