BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jaclyn K.
I use the original Burt's Bees Chapstick and I love it, but this one usually burns my lips and makes them feel raw?! There must be an ingredient that doesn't work well for my lips. I usually love Burt's Bees!
Rachel M.
Carthage, NC
This stuff makes my lips peel! I can't begin to tell you how sad that makes me because I usually love Burt's bees products! I know I will definitely never buy this stuff again. While it felt refreshing after first putting it on, it dried my lips out and made the chapped effect even worse!!
Tiffany H.
I use this every night before bed and sometimes during the day when my lips are chapped. It works wonders. I also love the cooling sensation, which is a great relief if my lips are particularly dry and chapped.
Trisha M.
Manteca , CA
Definitely one of my best Chapstick brands for years now! It does the job and it smells amazing. I always use to get the mint flavor but I switched up to the colors ones now. I will never stop purchasing these!
Ellen D.
Tracy, CA
I used to use this product all the time. I loved the way it felt on my lips. Several years ago, I used this product and had an alergic reaction to it. My lips swelled for several days. I was disapointed because I couldn't use it anymore.
Anna  B.
I grew up using this chapstick and i will never switch to any other brand! it is the best chapstick and i never have chapped lips again! the peppermint feels so good on my lips and keeps them very moisturized.
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI
I love the Burt's Bees line! It does a great job of healing your lips when they are chapped or even just as a preventative to keep lips super soft. I love the tingle from the peppermint. And it smells good too!
Burt's bees is a great brand that offers natural products. The original burt's bees lips balms are really nice for dry cracked lips. They are a little on the thicker side, and leave a cooling feeling on your lips.
Michalah M.
Nashville, NC
This Chapstick is alright. I find it to not go on smoothly and it burns quite badly even when my lips aren't cracked. I also have to reapply it a lot throughout the day and I don't lick my lips with this on.
Jenna M.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Love this product. What I love most is the minty kind of feel it gives your lips. It makes dry lips feel really refreshed. No matter what flavor/scent you get it always does a great job. However, I did find myself reapplying this to my lips more.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?