BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This product is worth the money because instead of buying a bunch of cheap lip balms, this one last a whole lot longer than the others. So in the end you would be spending less if you just bought the Burt's Bees!
Zulema U.
I love how this moisturizes your lips, you can feel it working. I love how it's all natural & the peppermint refreshes my lips. It's great in the winter, when my lips are very dry. I just wish it weren't so expensive.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Subtle tint along with all the perks of burt's bees. what more could you ask for?! i bought them in a kit and LOVE it. its my every day go to lip balm with a little pep to its step!
daisy c.
This is one of the best moisturizing products I've used for my lips by far. It moisturizes them like no other and keeps your lips feeling smooth and soft throughout the whole day. This product is easily found in drug stores like walgreens and CVS.
Megan S.
Painesville, OH
Great moisturizing lip balm that won't make you addicted to it where your lips get more dry like some lip balms. Smells good and is natural too! The kind with the tint to them are a great replacement for lip stick!
Christiana L.
I'm picky about my chap stick and while I thought this one was going to be dense and more on the waxy texture, it's was smooth and had a nice scent. I didn't like that the color stained my mouth and fingers though.
Libby E.
Mount Vernon, IN
This chapstick is really nice. It is long lasting, but I wish the flavors could stand out a little more. I don't like strong flavors, but a little more hints of them would be great
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Smells good and goes on your lips super smooth, but it does not last very long. It doesn't really get into your lips and moisturize them, only sits on top and comes off quick. I like the original chap stick better
Samm1e C.
Bartow, FL
Love the ingredients. Feels great on lips that need moisture. My hubby even uses this, doesn't leave home without it during the winter. I stock up and hide them from my teen daughters, because they love it also :)
ELIANA K.
It's all about back to the basics with this one! I loved this chapstick ever since I was a little kid, its great for an everyday lip moisturizer. It is well priced and easy to apply. I use my finger or a q-tip to apply it. I would recommend this lip moisturizer.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?