BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lyndsay B.
Warnerville, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Another runner up for best drugstore lip balm. I don’t love the higher price tag but it does a good job. The minty smell and tingle gets an A+ in my book. My grandma couldn’t get enough of this stuff so she would give it 5 stars. Doesn’t deeply moisturize like I need it to, but still does well
Dayna L.
Ive been using Burts for years now. The lip balm is what started my addiction. While testing most all of their varieties of balm, the original is my favorite. The slight cool feeling makes me feel fresh and clean. second favorite is the coconut which is much milder.
Samantha C.
Murfreesboro, TN
This balm is smooth and hydrating. I put it on before bed, and my lips are hydrated in the morning. However, the flavor is too intense for me to wear during the day because it makes everything taste like mint, and I breakout around my mouth when I wear it overnight.
Hailey M.
Creve Coeur
This product is great from the ingredients down to the bright colored easy to read packaging! Cheap in price and many options to chose from for your individual needs like lip color or shine or a matte finish their products is natural and great for keeping bees around
Rachel S.
Lake Station, IN
Forever my favorite! I’ve tried all the different brands in the same price range and non compare. You can find it at almost any store and now in tons of flavors. Leaves your lips feeling rescued, and it keeps them feeling nice for awhile before needing to reapply!
Nicole Z.
I really wanted to like these lip balms. I use it if i have absolutely nothing else for my lips. I love the cooling sensation but it did not moisturize my lips whatsoever. I even tried the moisturizing ones and still nothing. Also applies chunky and with texture which i dont like
emma s.
Spring Lake Heights
I love using this product. I put it on every morning after I brush my teeth. This is my go to chapstick. I usually buy it either at RiteAid or Walgreens. It’s a bit on the pricer side but you are definitely paying for a quality product. Would recommend to everyone!
Kennedy G.
Madison Twp, PA
It is a great quality for the low price! I love to use it right before I go to bed so that in the morning my lips are smooth it is also perfect for the winter because your hair doesn’t get stuck in it like other balms on windy days and it keeps you lips silky soft!
Cierra G.
Oviedo, FL
I have the peppermint version of this which might be the reason I don't like it. I find it to be not very moisturizing in comparison to other products. If its in my presence, I'm definitely gonna use it, but if theres a chapstick I'd much rather use the chapstick.
Nwadum T.
Montgomery, Illinois
I don't like "Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm" It never did anything to my lips. I was so confused if I was just supposed to wait for a while or just throw it away. This would be one of my "last resorts" it was not at a good price range neither was the quality.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?