BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Madison J.
Boise
No chapstick compares to Burt’s bees!! This is the best chapstick I have ever used. It doesn’t have an odd flavor or buildup that some other chapsticks have. It makes your lips tingle and little which I really like! Burt’s bees actually moisturizes your lips long term unlike other chapstick products. I will forever only use Burt’s bees.
Pauline L.
Brooklyn
Burt’s Bees has been my go-to lip balm for as long as I can remember. The only reason I’m giving it 4 stars is because the original doesn’t have any SPF :( I tried one with sun protection years ago but it left a white cast and that’s not a cute look lol still forever a Burt’s bees fan
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Burt’s bees is a quick fix to chapped lips! This is my husbands favorite chap stick and he will steal mine if he can’t find his own. I love Burt’s Bees products but my only complaint about this chap stick is that it makes your drink taste nasty if you have it on and take a sip of something.
Stephanie M.
Brooklyn
ok i first started using this product last winter and it leaves your lips feeling amazing . i use all the time i keep this product in all my bags . I also went and bought this to put in all my stocking suffers for the holiday . Best lip balm out there and it natural also a plus .
Molly H.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my all time favorite chapstick and pretty much all I use anymore. I got about 20 of them on clearance after Christmas so if you like these look for the gift packs after the holidays. It is super hydrating without being greasy and helps moisturize my lips longer than other brands
Ranalynn N.
Hilo, HI
Wile living in Hawaii I’m always needing to have this lip balm. One at my night stand,,  amity and in my handbag and beach bag. Extremely moisterizing and a must have for those dry lips All hear round. Excellent fir those days when you want moist lips on a no make up day.
Madeline T.
los alamitos
I absolutely love this product! It hydrates my lips so well. I'm currently using it now because it's very cold out, and my lips are getting chapped. It's very easy to apply, and there is a lot of product in it. I would definitely recommend this to my friends, family, or sibling. They also have a variety of different scents. I find that they actually taste good if you accidentally get some in your mouth.
Heather B.
I keep this chapstick with me everywhere! It is a life saver. I have the coconut-pear one and i love the scent so much. It stays on and makes my lips so moisturized and healthy looking! I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for something healing & protective for dry/chapped lips.
Molly M.
I've been using this for as long as I can remember, it's my go-to lip balm! It soothes painful dry lips immediately and it has a soothing tingling sensation. It lasts a long time, andI love how the ingredients are all-natural. It keeps my lips moisturized and healthy all year long!
Denise A.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my favorite lip balms of all time!! I always have to have one with me at all times! I purchased mine at Wal-Mart. It leaves my lips super smooth and it is very long lasting. After wearing a matte lipstick, I reach out to my burts bee balm because it hydrates my lips immediately.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?